Community Forums

Reload this Page Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

Do I tell him how I feel, or keep my peace?

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

Like Tree8Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd March 2018, 1:54 PM   #31
Established Member
Originally Posted by Cam1 View Post
I told him last night I have feelings, and it feels weird to go on a date with men from OLD while I have these.
He responded with he likes me too, and that he's been considering putting me on his airline benefits, so I can come visit him.

That's not really decisive, but I know you can only put so many people on those benefits so that's a big deal.

Also the guy from tinder/bumble called me last night, for no reason, after I told him I would be staying in to study. Then this morning he called me again, to ask if I could get dinner tonight. After I've told him I'm literally not doing ANYTHING this weekend except preparing for my finals. It felt almost disrespectful. Get the vibes hes just desperately hoping to get sex.
This tells you nothing. He's "considering" putting you on his airline benefits but he hasn't. It's not a big deal until he does it. Even then, he can always take you off his benefits when someone comes along he wants to be exclusive with. Seems to me he's dancing around the issue of making your relationship exclusive. Your feelings for him continue to grow while his are stagnant but he's enjoying the benefits.
LivingWaterPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2018, 1:55 PM   #32
Established Member
I'm still afraid this pilot is just setting you up as one of his many girls at different ports. I would discourage you from falling for him, and I forbid you to stop dating other guys because your pilot, regardless he broke off with someone, tells you about his dates, so he's liking that you put up with someone who's clearly open about they're dating around. So do NOT stop dating around. You don't have to meet up with that guy who you think just wants sex, but you keep dating. Because that pilot will. You don't stop dating unless he puts a ring on it. Which my guess he's having too much fun to want to go and do that unless it would keep him from losing keep dating.
"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not better for it." -- Abraham Lincoln
preraph is offline   Reply With Quote