I can't understand her way of thinking

I have a problem to understand a friend of mine who by the way is somehow my crush too. The problem is how she pictured the man of her dreams. She is not with anyone and I think she doesn't want to she is that kind of person who doesn't like the relationship stuff and the closest male person to her is me.

I like her so much because we are on the same page in a lot of things and I think I'm so lucky to have friend like her. But then comes a big problem when ever there is talk about relationship there is a very big hole between us. She always talk about her dream man like a prince who is very handsome with blonde hair and blue eye and perfect body. It gives me headache for two thing one I think she act like baby in this situation unlike all other ones two is she is serious I am not even close to watch she like how ever I change I have black hair with black eyes.

I know I'm acting silly about it but she is very important to me and I want to know that can I have chance with her or not. Is she acting like this to push me away from thinking about her or I don't know really please help me I don't know what to think....

You are her FRIEND She does not think of you romantically. She has a type that she finds attractive & it's not what you look like. As her friend, I'm sure she cares deeply about you but I'm sorry to say she has no interest in dating you. If you are her friend because you want to date her, that strategy is backfiring on you. You are like the kid with his nose pressed up to the candy store window with his mouth watering for something he can't have that is just out of reach. The best thing you can do for yourself at this point is put some distance in your friendship & start looking around for someone else to date.

You have no chance with her. I have female friends who don't see me as anything more than a friend, with no further potential (in every way but appearance we're an ideal match - but for her there is no chemistry). I also have some women friends who would like more from me, but I can only see them as friends. Attraction is what it is - you can't force it or change it.

Anyway, look elsewhere for love - if you keep focusing on her, you will miss out.

• Like 1

You're wasting your time. She's been very clear that you are not who she is looking for in a romantic interest. Hanging on as her friend when you have a crush on her will only hurt you and waste your time. Women have their own brains and know what they want. I'm sure you're like a brother to her. She doesn't even think of you romantically and once she finds out you have that interest, she is likely going to be somewhat mad at you for concealing it from her and her trusting you as a friend when you're actually after her romantically.

She keeps saying she isn't interested in relationships. It may be because it is her way of indirectly telling you no, not interested without hurting your feelings, or it may be true. But since she dreams of a dream man, I think she's just using that to tell you no. You need to move on and stop hoping. It's a waste of your time. She's not going to change just because you want her to or just because she has no one else. Women don't work that way. She will wait for someone she's really into, or she will do without. She won't take you just because she's not with someone.