NSA Relationship?

Hi

I met a woman about a month ago on a dating site for NSA. We got on very well and there is a lot of chemistry etc. I personally haven't felt like this for someone since my first relationship years ago.

She was out of a long term relationship and engagement about 8 months and after that she met someone on the NSA site, who she got feelings for and he stopped contacting her because he didn't want a relationship.

On the first meet we went to a bar and then back to mine where we had sex.

She messaged me 3 days later to ask did I want to meet for some food and sex, I said yes.

I have met her 5 times so far and she went on holiday for a week and contacted me about 6 days into her holiday. We had a good chat and she said she would see me when she got back. I didn't hear anything for 4 days so i contacted her. She cut me short saying she was in bed and about to go to sleep goodnight. She said she was tired from the holiday and was in the process of moving. I replied in the morning and wished her good luck with the move, she replied yes its stress thanks.

I have contacted her since 3 days ago.

I am not sure if I am over thinking but she seemed to cut me short which was a different tone when we spoke on her holiday.

She could of genuinely be tired or could be an excuse.

What should I do, contact her or wait and see if she contacts me?

I don't think as clear in these scenarios, especially when feelings are involved.

Thanks in advance.

Wait for her to contact you, if she doesn't, let it go. It was supposed to be NSA, she doesn't have to give you a reason.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thanks for the response.

She contacted me saying she is busy with family over from abroad (which she told me about before), moving and the business after returning from holiday.

I did not return any message

I don't think as clear in these scenarios, especially when feelings are involved.

The whole thing about NSA is that there is no place for feelings. It's just sex and fun when convenient for both parties. Nothing else.

She'll contact you if and when she wants another hookup.