LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

started to ignore me

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

Old 18th January 2018, 12:22 PM   #1

started to ignore me

hi

i have been with a guy for 12 mths now we have no label on our relationship
fwb of f buddys or committed im not sure

told my son we friends so noone will get hurt my son replied to him i let mother know before my son had chance i had a text from him saying told your son we friends see how we go etc

fast forward to october he declares he loves me and i told him i love him too we sleeping together still no talk of us never bought it up
but recently he dont answer my texts i sent him text monday about need help shopping for new mattress he replied i would love go shop for a raunchy mattress with you

anyway i text him wednesday morning no reply i text him twice today no reply

we have had no fall out no argument like i said fine on monday
all im thinking what have i done for him to ignore me and yes its hurting
Louis7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2018, 12:30 PM   #2
Established Member

This is the guy that is engaged? The thread you created about him being a player?

What are you expecting from a man like him? You want him to be a prince when all he can be is a toad.

He's probably busy with all these other women. You should aim higher.

Last edited by Zahara; 18th January 2018 at 1:07 PM..
Zahara is offline   Reply With Quote