LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

The friend who's showing weird behavior? Did he develop feelings?

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th January 2018, 9:02 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett.O'hara View Post
If a guy isn't initiating anything romantic or sexual with you
*cringe* no...there is more than enough sexual going on at other times, I just don't want to TMI the internet.
In my mind, it's not uncommon for men to stick around for sex or the hope of sex or even the hope of dirty pictures, at least until something better or more accessible comes along. It's more uncommon for them to want to stay on the phone with you for hours when they're NOT getting anything out of it sexually.

Last edited by Cam1; 19th January 2018 at 9:17 PM..
Cam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2018, 10:31 PM   #17
Established Member

Pilots are kind of notorious for cheating. Opportunity is just everywhere and they're on the road and all that. So be careful.
Old 25th January 2018, 11:27 AM   #18
Established Member

You know, I think I'm actually kind of tired of this. We basically talk all day every day for the last several months and then yesterday, I didn't hear from him at all. Had a hell of a bad day yesterday for a multitude of reasons, and it would have been cool if someone I thought was one of my closest friends (..and then some), had been there. But he wasn't. I knew ahead of time he had another date with the same girl last night, and so naturally didn't hear from him all night either.

This morning he's like, "I was actually busy and then I had a date and slept over there, still no sex."

I get it now. My companionship apparently is only needed when he is bored and has nothing better going on. And the sexual side of things? I'm just a cheap watered down substitute until he actually gets SEX again. And then I'll be out the window anyways.

I'm glad I'm figuring this out now. His birthday is next week and I'm such a fool I had almost made and sent him baked goods for it!
Cam1 is offline   Reply With Quote