How to ask a girl out

stanislav dimitrov

stanislav dimitrov

Hi recently i've met a girl on a party with some colleagues. We didn't talk that much but i thought she was cute. She is in the same university but different major and one year younger than me. I was thinking of texting her but i don't know exactly what to say. Do i just keep it short and simple and ask her out or get to know each other first? What is the best way to approach her? I don't care about the outcome i just to say that i like her and whatever happens happens.

Don't text her. It's exam season, & break starts soon.

If you must text her . . . wish her well on her exams, ask about how she'll be spending the holidays / break. At most mention where you will be studying.

I'm old enough to be your mom so my texting game is lame but try something like this:

Hey. We met at ____ {insert where}. Wanted to wish you well on your exams. I'
m
gonna be at {wherever you go} studying until we leave for break. You're welcome to join me. I'd be happy to buy you a coffee or whatever during a break.

See if she responds.

No matter what she says, wish her happy holidays & hint that maybe you can reconnect after break.

Whether or not you see her before you both leave campus, send 2 messages: one Merry Christmas & one Happy New Year. If she's all over you text to your heart's content. If she is not blowing up your phone, limit yourself to the two messages -- 5 total words.

When school starts up again, surreptitiously figure out where she will be on campus & show up there.

• Like 1