she's taking ages to reply, thinking about calling her out on it

I'm aware that there are similar topics out there and the obvious answer is "she is just not that into you" but I want to do something about it rather than just walk away. like have a chat with her about it.

I've known her for year, met her parents, was seeing her nearly on a weekly bases. I have noticed that she's not good with replying to people, she usually just look at her phone but no action, she sometimes even put her phone to "none disturbance" so no one can call her. Its hard to organise things with her but she always answer and let me know which day she's free. I just don't understand why she always take hours or even days.

Anyone on here ever had the same problem then talked about it with them? It probably won't make that much difference but like I said I want to do something about it rather than just walk away.

If her style is not to respond to texts from anybody you can't make assumptions that "she's just not that into you" because she takes "ages" to respond to you. The only vibe I get is she's not into texting. If everything else is good, do not "call her out on it." That's hostile & counter productive. You can share that it hurts your feelings or frustrates you but be diplomatic when you raise the issue.

I'm a bit like this girl. I put my phone on Do Not Disturb when a call or message would be inconvenient and forget to turn it back on again. I sometimes forget to respond to messages too - it's like I do it in my head but forget to action in real life.

Is she your girlfriend? If so, perhaps you could approach the subject. But if she's not your girlfriend, then you have no right to comment on her phone habits.

Call her on it then! Let us know how it goes!

I'm not being sarcastic, either. If you think it'll make you feel better by talking about it before you give up, do it.