can I drop off a drink at her work ?

So question ... there’s this girl I like and we just started small talk and it was about tea. I really like milk tea and she said she’s never had it so I I was pretty surprised and I was thinking of dropping off some tea at her work since it’s on my way

What do you girls think ?

Stay away from her place of employment. You don't know this woman. She doesn't need some new potential romantic interest showing up at work, even with the best of intentions.

Since it's "on your way", pick a bar or coffee shop near her work & ask to meet after work. Give her the tea then, assuming it hasn't been brewed yet. If you are talking about getting her the drinkable beverage as her morning consumable, don't do it just because it's her work. If it were her school or her house, I'd say fine but it's too soon for you to be popping up at work

• Like 1

Yeah, potential suitors turning up at workplaces is highly embarrassing for most women and will not I guess further your cause any.

It can get lower grade staff into trouble and even if she is the boss, she will likely be not too pleased if her private life intrudes into the work place and makes her the subject of gossip.

• Like 1

I'm not a girl but IMO totally creepy....

Good intentions would be totally overshadowed by the fact you turned up at her work before she asked or before your relationship progressed to that point.

• Like 1
  • Author

I forgot to mention

I met her at her job. I went in to get some work and we’ve been messaging since through her work email too she even told me if I stopped by she sold save me some of the pie she made

CautiouslyOptimistic
I forgot to mention

I met her at her job. I went in to get some work and we’ve been messaging since through her work email too she even told me if I stopped by she sold save me some of the pie she made

Is this a bakery?

• Author

No dental office. But she bakes said she would save me some pie if I stopped by the today their having a potluck ... she’s opened up since before she wouldn’t even talk to me, it was all business until one day when I walked in there before going to my work to sort out a bill so yeah ....

CautiouslyOptimistic
No dental office. But she bakes said she would save me some pie if I stopped by the today their having a potluck ... she’s opened up since before she wouldn’t even talk to me, it was all business until one day when I walked in there before going to my work to sort out a bill so yeah ....

So she invited you to stop by for some leftover pie from their potluck today? If that's the case, then yes, by all means take along a "milk tea" for her :). (Whatever that is! :) )

• Like 2