Where to go from here

Hey guys, so I am currently crushing on a close friend hard and have been for a month or two. Thing is, this is my second time crushing on her (last time was about a year ago) and I found out last time that she doesn't like me any more than a close friend. Neither time did I enter the friendship with that intention, but this person is obviously someone I can't remain unattached to. Well I tried waiting out my feelings and that's just making things worse and depressing for me so where do I go from here. I can't exactly avoid her seeing as she comes over to my house daily (lots of mutual friends including those I live with) so how do I stop feeling for her when she's constantly around or how do I live with these feelings when they are so intense.

Why don't you just approach her directly and tell her your feelings and see firsthand how she feels about you? If she just wants to be friends, respect her feelings and be the best possible friend to her with no ulterior motives. One thing to consider OP, if she's as amazing as you say, eventually she will meet someone and as a friend, you should be supportive. If the the thought of her with a BF is too much, you may need to re-evaluate if a healthy platonic relationship is even possible