Eye contact

Every time this girl and me are around each other, I always catch her staring at me, we will hold each other's haze for awhile too, we will end up flirting with each other a lot, I finally got the courage to ask her if she was interested and the reply I got was not what I wanted, she said she wasn't interested.

I have seen her a few times since and it the same thing though, I still catch her staring, she was with her friends the one time and she had her whole body turned away from the table just looking at me. We will also flirt from time to time still, but I do not get what is she doing? Is there a chance she is interested.

Probably, maybe, but it is strange her staring but has no interest. The next time she's staring do not look back and ignore her. If she has interest let her make the next move.

• Like 1

At best she is game playing. She's interested enough to use you as a distraction in the moment but uninterested in actually spending quality time with you. Stop taking her seriously & find somebody who actually returns your interest

• Like 1

If she's still staring, I'd almost be inclined to go up to her and ask her what the deal is. If she's not interested then what is she doing? It's almost creepy.

• Author

I know what you are saying! The last time all I could do was just laugh, like what is your deal? I just ended up leaving, I'm sure it will happen again though.