Is she trying to make me jealous?

This past weekend, I was at a bar for a Halloween event with some friends. At one point in the night, I noticed an ex-FWB that I was "seeing" a few months ago was there too. She chose to end it, mainly due to the age difference. Once she noticed me, she began to dance with some random guy standing by himself. I didn't let it phase me because I was there to enjoy the night with my friends. One of my friends noticed she was periodically looking at me making sure I had a view of this. when I danced with someone and she noticed, she got closer to the guy. She kept glancing over and then at one point started to kiss him. They made out a few times. Towards the end of the night, my friends noticed they were chatting and then both looked in our direction for a few seconds, and then looked away.

He then left her by herself on the dancefloor once the night was over and went over to meet up with his friends. As we were leaving, she frantically grabbed her stuff and ran over to him. I found it funny, but at the same time, very disgusting and immature. She was the one who said we had to stop. She has also created this push/pull dynamic with me before decided to block all communications with me. So if it's been over and done with and she doesn't want anything, why try to make me jealous?

Not only did it not work on me, but when you're done with someone, you're done. Unless I did her dirty and she wanted to get revenge, I just don't see why the need to act like this. I have bumped into exes and even ex-FWBs at bars and clubs before, and none of them have acted like this.

Michelle ma Belle

Why do you need to analyze it?

Do you want to get back together with her? If not, who cares what she was doing and why?

• Author
Why do you need to analyze it?

Do you want to get back together with her? If not, who cares what she was doing and why?

I have other posts that tell the story of this. Long story short, we both fell for each other. Because no one wanted to admit it, we created a push/pull dynamic. I recently finally admitted my feelings for her for my own sanity and to get it off my chest. Regardless of what she wants, I had to do that for myself.