What is this?

My married coworker and I talk about each other’s sex lives and sometimes it overlaps into a little flirting. He would say something like “I want to do these things with you.” We are good friends and this doesn’t happen often but when it does it makes me wonder. Do I assume that we really are just good friends and this is just him considering me as one of the guys when he talks about his sex life with me? Or is it different because I’m of the opposite sex?

I’m confused and I don’t know how to act around him.

xoxo

You said 'married coworker'? Don't cross that line, dude. You know she is married. And she is a COWORKER. NEVER have sex with coworkers. You would be walking into a firestorm.

Or, challenge her and say 'K, let's do it!'. And again, you would be walking into a firestorm.

• Author
You said 'married coworker'? Don't cross that line, dude. You know she is married. And she is a COWORKER. NEVER have sex with coworkers. You would be walking into a firestorm.

Or, challenge her and say 'K, let's do it!'. And again, you would be walking into a firestorm.

Just to be clear, I'm the woman and he is the guy.

One day he shows interest in me and then the next it's as if I don't exist. We've also expressed interest in each other, but we know that we can't do anything physical. I understand that he feels guilty because he is married but sometimes he keeps flirting with me anyway.

Am I being used?

xoxo

It is the same. A friend with benefit is something that happens and may or may not end up well. But getting it on with a coworker is completely different and risky and even a risk for your job.

That's as far I can say in this issue. Try to stay away from flirtingsituations

It's called an emotional affair. And no, you're not being used because you know full well that he's unavailable.

He probably wants to bed you.

• Like 1