LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

Flirting tips for a girl in lust with a friend

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

Old 26th October 2017, 12:16 AM   #1

Red face Flirting tips for a girl in lust with a friend

Hey everyone! I'm a 20y old college girl, and I have a guyfriend coming to visit me for a few days next week. He goes to school overseas and is coming to America for a week (first to visit another friend, who's a guy, then me). We hooked up for a while in high school, then stopped because we got into a fight, then became friends again. I really want to hook up with him again when he visits, but I'm not sure if he's down/what to do if he is.

Questions:
1) Do you think he'll want to hook up again, even though I've hurt his feelings in the past?
2) What are some good flirting pointers for me? What can I do/say to let him know I'm still down to hook up?
groundsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th October 2017, 7:11 AM   #2
Established Member

Hook up = sex, right?

Just smile and look him directly in the eyes. If he's the typical hetero male, he'll take care of the rest!
caveman621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th October 2017, 4:30 PM   #3
Established Member

Didn't you post this exact Q under another name: College girl, not sure if a friend wants to hook up?

Even if you are a different person, take the advice given to that person. It applies to you.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote