LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

OMG i kissed my best friend of 10 years !!!

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th January 2018, 1:33 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakon12 View Post
I'd also like to kiss my best friend of 3 years because she's smoking hot, thoughts?

Jokes aside, I never did kiss her or made a move on her primarily because she wasn't attractive to me. When I look at her objectively, I see a very pretty, cute, intelligent woman, close to being a whole package. But in my shoes, she's just one of my best friends so I don't feel that gravitation towards her. There is no sexual feelings on my part. Still would kiss her though.
So basically guys would like to kiss anyone who is pretty ? :P
toomanyquestions123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2018, 1:37 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanyquestions123 View Post
found each other severely kissing
lmao!

Severely kissing, huh?

I always say that if you lock a male and female in a room together, they are going to end up getting it on at some point.
Popsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2018, 1:40 PM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by preraph View Post
What if he cleaned up his act? Do you think if he shaved and got his hair styled and dressed better, you might be more attracted to him? I mean, you will possibly make him mad or hurt his feelings, but if you think so you could ease into the conversation by saying "You're just not what I'm used to with your hair and more hair and relentless hair and I wonder if you got a haircut and shave and I picked out some clothes for you, if I'd feel more comfortable -- oh, I'm sorry, it isn't fair for me to try to change you."

But it is if that's really the main issue. If he's staunchly opposed, it's hopeless, of course.
OMG I get so many men with beards who want to talk to me but I just don't know how to tell them that I don't like beards or maybe if they shaved it off then there could be more. I just can't bring myself to say that so I just don't respond to them at all.
preraph likes this.
Popsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2018, 1:48 PM   #19
Established Member

I know. Can't help myself. I'm from the 60s, 70s, 80s, so I LOVE long hair if it's done well and not just unkempt, but I don't like facial hair. Not even (or especially not even) one of those thin little goatee dribbles that were so popular for so long. Eww.

This guy I call my old flame that I met when I was real young had the most gorgeous face I think I've ever seen, and when we got together after 25 years of not seeing him, he had a full beard. So disappointing. He said he wasn't as babyfaced as he used to be and wouldn't even consider shaving it. I don't know, maybe something happened up under there. Or probably he got chipmunk cheeks, but I could overlook that. He wasn't a narrow-faced guy, so that's possible. Fortunately with guys I've always loved and knew from back then, I still think of them in my mind how they were at their best so I can deal with it.

One of my old bfs actually now looks just like Norm from Cheers. Haha. I had a hard time with it in the 80s when he cut his Marc Bolan hair short, never found him as attractive after that, admittedly. I'm shallow about hair stuff, I admit it. I blame being Native American descent. You know, they had long straight hair and no chest, facial or back hair.
Popsicle likes this.
Old 28th January 2018, 9:11 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanyquestions123 View Post
So basically guys would like to kiss anyone who is pretty ? :P
I would.

That's not enough for a good kiss though. If you're really attracted to the person, that makes a kiss really passionate and amazing.
drakon12 is offline   Reply With Quote