LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

Kissed another girl while in a 4 year relationship

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By normal person

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th October 2017, 10:39 AM   #1
Dal

Kissed another girl while in a 4 year relationship

Okay I'm beyond lost at the moment and I'm the one who screwed up let me explain
My girlfriend (ex as of now) have been dating for over four years I'm 20 now and she's 19 yes we are both young I understand that, but I want her back ; two weeks ago she found a photo of me kissing another girl that happened when I was drunk I understand that is no excuse but is it over?
I moved in with her during highschool and left for college now I'm thinking of moving back and going to school near her to better my odds to get her back, is that crazy?
She said she wants me to leave her alone and now isn't really communicating with me, it was only a kiss and I can't say sorry enough, I even flew from Az to TX to see her and it was great we talked and I thought it went well and all of a sudden I'm in the dog house again and I'm beating my self of due to my mistake.
Dal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2017, 2:31 PM   #2
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dal View Post
two weeks ago she found a photo of me kissing another girl that happened when I was drunk I understand that is no excuse but is it over?
If she wants it to be over, then yes, it's over.

Quote:
My girlfriend (ex as of now) have been dating for over four years I'm 20 now and she's 19 yes we are both young I understand that, but I want her back
Well, she doesn't want you back. It sounds like you just sort of do whatever you want and expect that to be a good enough reason for it to work out for you. Wanting to kiss someone who isn't your girlfriend isn't a justification to do it, and wanting your girlfriend back afterwards isn't a justification for her to get back with you.

Quote:
She said she wants me to leave her alone
So leave her alone.

Quote:
it was only a kiss
Saying "it was only X" doesn't mean it's ok for you to do it, or that her objections to it are unreasonable.

Quote:
and I can't say sorry enough, I even flew from Az to TX to see her and it was great we talked and I thought it went well and all of a sudden I'm in the dog house again and I'm beating my self of due to my mistake.
Going to great lengths to apologize doesn't absolve you either. It's in her hands to decide. If she wants to proceed you with, she can. If she doesn't, that's her decision and you have to respect it. You made your bed, now you have to lie in it.
normal person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2017, 3:28 PM   #3
Established Member

Quote:
My girlfriend (ex as of now) have been dating for over four years I'm 20 now and she's 19 yes we are both young I understand that, but I want her back ; two weeks ago she found a photo of me kissing another girl that happened.
What kind of kissing? Wild passionate kissing or just a kiss on the cheek?

Also... dude your 20 and you've been with this girl since 16. Get out there are live. You are too young for a relationship this serious.
Cobra_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2017, 10:41 PM   #4

Quote:
Okay I'm beyond lost at the moment and I'm the one who screwed up let me explain
My girlfriend (ex as of now) have been dating for over four years I'm 20 now and she's 19 yes we are both young I understand that, but I want her back ; two weeks ago she found a photo of me kissing another girl that happened when I was drunk I understand that is no excuse but is it over?
I moved in with her during highschool and left for college now I'm thinking of moving back and going to school near her to better my odds to get her back, is that crazy?
She said she wants me to leave her alone and now isn't really communicating with me, it was only a kiss and I can't say sorry enough, I even flew from Az to TX to see her and it was great we talked and I thought it went well and all of a sudden I'm in the dog house again and I'm beating my self of due to my mistake.
Sounds like you really not truly involve with anyone if you do this crap. Being drunk is not excuse today. You wanted her and you kiss another woman. So you blew it with your current girl friend. Say she did that to you, you would feel cheated on. So your young you can find another chick fast. Call up the one you kissed. You lost the real girl of your dreams to being drunk and kissing other women. The shame of it all but your have more choices today!
coolheadal is offline   Reply With Quote