College girl, not sure if a friend wants to hook up?

quesedilla999

quesedilla999

Hi, I’m a sophomore in college, and I’m not really good at reading people. I have this friend I knew from high school visiting in about a month, all the way from Europe. He’s going to see another friend first (who was like a brother to him in high school), then driving down to see me. He goes to college in London and found cheap plane tickets to America over a weeklong break he has, and wants us to show him the “American experience.” We’re friends and have hooked up a couple times, but we got into a huge fight about three years ago (I broke a promise and he was justifiably mad at me for a few months). That being said, I apologized, I learned my lesson, we made up, and now we’re friends again. I know that he used to be sexually attracted to me because we almost had sex before the incident, but we haven’t been very flirty ever since it happened. Do you think he would want to avoid hooking up with me again, or do you think he might be down?

He's a guy. I'd be shocked if he turned you down.

I'm not saying that is his whole purpose for coming to America but it'd probably be a nice bonus especially if you have history.

• Like 1
  • Author
quesedilla999

Thank you guys! :) That's really helpful advice. The only thing I'm wondering about is if he'll think it's a good idea to hook up with me again.. I'm not sure if he trusts me anymore even though we made up, and he's kind of a shy (and secretly sensitive) guy. I live in a single dorm and he's probably gonna share my bed, but I'm not sure yet. What do I even do? How to I signal to him that I want to hook up, and do you think he'll still be down even if he doesn't completely trust me in the way he once did?

Sharing a bed is a pretty good indication. Just offer to share. If he wants to hook up even a shy guy will do something. If he sleeps you can try initiating a kiss or caress.

Do not talk to this to death. Whatever caused your issue is in the past is in the past. No need to rehash