Is it weird if I randomly Snapchat my crush tonight or some time tomorrow?

I can't tell if I'm being annoying or not with him honestly or if he knows I like him. I said see you later as a snap and then he just gave me a basic reply and I opened his snap but didn't respond because I didn't know what else to say. But I still want to keep talking to him later on like maybe tonight or maybe tomorrow night (so I won't seem clingy). Is this weird if I just randomly snap him saying I'm bored and for him to entertain me?*:p whenever I do snap him he does reply back in a few min and he doesn't take a long time to reply so I can't tell if he finds me annoying. Like I'm trying not to seem clingy lol and I don't know if he has a gf or not... But I've been kinda flirty and he hasn't said anything about it. We have been talking for the past few days

GunslingerRoland
But I've been kinda flirty and he hasn't said anything about it.

What does this actually mean for you? I know some girls who would think complimenting a guy on his shirt is flirting and some who would consider graphic sexual innuendo flirting.

Because if you are clearly flirting and he's brushing it off, it might be time to take the hint.

As for the snap chat thing, to me unless I was really into a girl, getting a message like "entertain me, I'm bored" would scream of a girl who has nothing interesting to say. Not very attractive...

Back off the devices. Talk to him in person in class. That way you can read the non-verbal cues to know if you are bothering him or if he likes you too.

He knows you like him, obviously, because you're reaching out to him. He's not stupid. If he has any interest back, he will initiate when he doesn't hear from you and that is the only way you will know if he's interested. You've opened the door. He's not an idiot, so he knows you are interested. So now see if he cares at least enough to contact you without you prompting him to. If not, move on because it's a waste of time.