No bra?

I had been flirting with this chick for awhile this one day n I was getting ready and she asked for hug, I just kept making eye contact with her, I was planning on going in for a kiss. But as we were getting closer, she pulled away and said she didn't have a bra on and went inside. I'm guessing she didn't want the kiss, but do u think this is a bad thing

That just means 1 thing.....

That she didn't have a bra on.

Maybe you are Semantically challenged but when some chick tells me at the end of conversation they don't have a bra on and start heading for the door....I'm following and trying to Tune In Tokyo.

• Like 1
CautiouslyOptimistic
That just means 1 thing.....

That she didn't have a bra on.

Maybe you are Semantically challenged but when some chick tells me at the end of conversation they don't have a bra on and start heading for the door....I'm following and trying to Tune In Tokyo.

LOL! You're showing your age.

• Like 2
  • Author

I just kept making eye contact with her, I was planning on going in for a kiss. But as we were getting closer, she pulled away and said she didn't have a bra on and went inside. I'm guessing she didn't want the kiss

In a clumsy immature way she's making her interest pretty clear. Step up to the plate already.

The reason I asked because we didn't end up kissing, so I figured she might not have been ready, but the bniggt went good and she wanted a hug haha, I'll pry hit her up today it was on sat.

I am thinking that she did not want you to feel her hard nipples against you. My wife hardly wears a bra. She does not need it. Some girls feel more secure with a bra that covers their nipples. It is like the girl who will let you feel her over her clothes but not underneath them. Let's face it, when you press against breast without a bra you are felling them move against you. Her bra is her shield. Not a good sign of her potential sexual behavior in the future.

Unless she left the door open and gave OP the cue to follow, I don't see any indication that she wanted to be followed inside.

From what was said, following her would just be creepy.

All I see is an awkward good bye.

• Like 8
  • Author

I agree with the awkward good bye, I should have just been happy with the hug haha, it just seemed like a weird reply when she wanted a hug in the 1st place

Geez, does she sound awkward. I mean, being a child of the seventies and not generously endowed, I never wore a bra either, usually a camisole, but I certainly never TOLD anyone that, much less a reason not to kiss. Weird. I can't decipher that mess. Wish I could help you.

• Like 2

She didn't want to appear to lead you on and you may have realised she wasn't wearing one and mis-read it as some signal of interest.

I've had some lodgers in the past who have thought I was interested because I would pop down to get a coffee in pyjamas and a big huge fleece or furry robe. These guys saw it as nightwear - which yeah, it is but it's not like I wasn't fully covered. It wasn't me flouncing about in a baby doll see-thru nightdress.

I was just grabbing a coffee before getting a shower and getting ready for work.

She is either not interested in you in that way or definitely not close enough to you to wish for you to read anything into it if you had had a longer hug with her braless.

A full body hug, not to be confused with a brief almost side hug or a lean away hug, without a bra on can seem fairly...intimate. The person you are hugging can feel your body as if there weren't clothing at all and you can feel theirs. When this woman indicated she didn't want to continue the hug, or to begin a kiss, because she wasn't wearing a bra it wasn't an invitation. She was telling him that either A) it is too soon to physically feel each other that way or B) that she isn't physically attracted to him and has no desire to feel him pressed against her in that way.

Nothing in this interaction seemed like any kind of invitation to me, quite the opposite.

• Like 5
A full body hug, not to be confused with a brief almost side hug or a lean away hug, without a bra on can seem fairly...intimate. The person you are hugging can feel your body as if there weren't clothing at all and you can feel theirs. When this woman indicated she didn't want to continue the hug, or to begin a kiss, because she wasn't wearing a bra it wasn't an invitation. She was telling him that either A) it is too soon to physically feel each other that way or B) that she isn't physically attracted to him and has no desire to feel him pressed against her in that way.

Nothing in this interaction seemed like any kind of invitation to me, quite the opposite.

Totally agree with the above. She was not wanting him to accidentally make contact with her untethered breast and she basically straight out told him that by refusing the kiss and going outside. If she was using the announcement that she isn't wearing a bra as invitation to sex she would have given him a full body hug, pressed her chest into his, reciprocated his desire to kiss and then said she wasn't wearing a bra in flirty way while still maintaining physical contact with him.

This was definitely not an invitation to take things further and it's good the OP did not attempt to follow her. Geez, it's like you can't even say certain words to some guys without them thinking "oh my god! She said bra! That means she wants me to bed her"

• Like 2

Agree with MJJean. I would assume this woman got spooked/was nervous, decided against kissing you, and/or that your breath smelled badly or something.

• Like 1
  • Author

Her sister was standing kind of by us, she heard the girl ask me for a hug, didn't see what I did and heard her say the bra comment, she was even like that was weird. Earlier in the night her sister even commented all we do is flirt, I thought it might have been ok but maybe more private for a 1st time

Put yourselves out of your misery & ask the poor girl on a proper date already. If you are both under 19 you can phrase it "wanna hang out tomorrow?"

• Like 1

Now if a guy told a girl he wasn't wearing any underwear when he went in for a kiss then suddenly ran away he'd be called a creep.

Ladies?

Edited by loverboy69
Now if a guy told a girl he wasn't wearing any underwear when he went in for a kiss then suddenly ran away he'd be called a creep.

Ladies?

I'd assume he didn't want to kiss and risk an erection with nothing between him and his metal zipper.

LivingWaterPlease

I agree she didn't want to kiss and the bra comment was not a come on. But, she did ask for a hug (without a bra, go figure?) so if she was totally disinterested why ask for a hug?

Maybe ask her out again if you're interested, which it seems you must be, otherwise why post about it? If she continues to be weird, then you can move on but it's possible the other experience you had is a one off?

• Like 1
I agree she didn't want to kiss and the bra comment was not a come on. But, she did ask for a hug (without a bra, go figure?) so if she was totally disinterested why ask for a hug?

I'm a fairly huggy person. There's hugs and there's hugs. One type does not involve a full body press. I think she meant to offer a briefer hug with less contact, OP went in for a full hug, and that was just too personal for her right then.

I like that she was honest about it. She told him WHY she didn't want more physical contact. A lot of women in that situation would have made up an excuse rather than admit to guy they barely know they aren't wearing a bra.

LivingWaterPlease
I'm a fairly huggy person. There's hugs and there's hugs. One type does not involve a full body press. I think she meant to offer a briefer hug with less contact, OP went in for a full hug, and that was just too personal for her right then.

I like that she was honest about it. She told him WHY she didn't want more physical contact. A lot of women in that situation would have made up an excuse rather than admit to guy they barely know they aren't wearing a bra.

Maybe so; sounds reasonable.

But, you know what, lol! I'd, um, offer a lot of different excuses, before I'd tell a guy I wasn't very personal with I didn't have a bra on! Not saying that means she's interested, just that...we're all unique, is all I'm pointing out. (And some a little more unique than others, ;) )

For one woman it's, "I don't have a bra on." For another it's taking a few steps back.

Edited by LivingWaterPlease
  • Like 1
  • Author

I left after that happened but was kinda walking backwards talking to her sister, when she was saying that was weird, i seen her lookinh out. Pry tonmake sure ibwas hone haha, we have texted a few times, and she always replies fast, she even wished me a happy birthday the other day, but I have yet to ask to hang out

If she did a full-body contact hug and *then* made a comment about not wearing a bra, headed indoors, peeking over her shoulder and inviting you in with a nod....

Yeah, short of that, while actually *mentioning* she's not wearing a bra is a bit peculiar, I don't see anything to indicate what was trying to turn this into any type of come on.

• Like 1