LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

No bra?

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th September 2017, 7:12 PM   #1
Established Member

No bra?

I had been flirting with this chick for awhile this one day n I was getting ready and she asked for hug, I just kept making eye contact with her, I was planning on going in for a kiss. But as we were getting closer, she pulled away and said she didn't have a bra on and went inside. I'm guessing she didn't want the kiss, but do u think this is a bad thing
iseestars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2017, 7:17 PM   #2
Established Member

Should have chased after her....

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2017, 8:21 AM   #3
Established Member

In a clumsy immature way she's making her interest pretty clear. Step up to the plate already.
smackie9 likes this.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2017, 9:24 AM   #4
Established Member

That just means 1 thing.....

That she didn't have a bra on.

Maybe you are Semantically challenged but when some chick tells me at the end of conversation they don't have a bra on and start heading for the door....I'm following and trying to Tune In Tokyo.
preraph likes this.
Old 25th September 2017, 10:19 AM   #5
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ritual View Post
That just means 1 thing.....

That she didn't have a bra on.

Maybe you are Semantically challenged but when some chick tells me at the end of conversation they don't have a bra on and start heading for the door....I'm following and trying to Tune In Tokyo.
LOL! You're showing your age.
CautiouslyOptimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2017, 11:25 AM   #6
Established Member

I just kept making eye contact with her, I was planning on going in for a kiss. But as we were getting closer, she pulled away and said she didn't have a bra on and went inside. I'm guessing she didn't want the kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0nnivain View Post
In a clumsy immature way she's making her interest pretty clear. Step up to the plate already.
The reason I asked because we didn't end up kissing, so I figured she might not have been ready, but the bniggt went good and she wanted a hug haha, I'll pry hit her up today it was on sat.
Old 25th September 2017, 12:56 PM   #7
Established Member

That was your moment to make a move. Dally no longer, young man, and strike while the iron is still hot.
Davey L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2017, 1:42 PM   #8
Established Member

I am thinking that she did not want you to feel her hard nipples against you. My wife hardly wears a bra. She does not need it. Some girls feel more secure with a bra that covers their nipples. It is like the girl who will let you feel her over her clothes but not underneath them. Let's face it, when you press against breast without a bra you are felling them move against you. Her bra is her shield. Not a good sign of her potential sexual behavior in the future.
Old 25th September 2017, 3:44 PM   #9
Established Member

Unless she left the door open and gave OP the cue to follow, I don't see any indication that she wanted to be followed inside.
From what was said, following her would just be creepy.
All I see is an awkward good bye.
olivetree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2017, 5:06 PM   #10
Established Member

I agree with the awkward good bye, I should have just been happy with the hug haha, it just seemed like a weird reply when she wanted a hug in the 1st place
Old 25th September 2017, 7:52 PM   #11
Established Member

Geez, does she sound awkward. I mean, being a child of the seventies and not generously endowed, I never wore a bra either, usually a camisole, but I certainly never TOLD anyone that, much less a reason not to kiss. Weird. I can't decipher that mess. Wish I could help you.
Old 25th September 2017, 7:56 PM   #12
Established Member

I don't see a 'come on' in this either. It's just weird behavior on her part. And I'm glad you didn't follow her inside.
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 1:32 AM   #13
Established Member

She didn't want to appear to lead you on and you may have realised she wasn't wearing one and mis-read it as some signal of interest.

I've had some lodgers in the past who have thought I was interested because I would pop down to get a coffee in pyjamas and a big huge fleece or furry robe. These guys saw it as nightwear - which yeah, it is but it's not like I wasn't fully covered. It wasn't me flouncing about in a baby doll see-thru nightdress.
I was just grabbing a coffee before getting a shower and getting ready for work.

She is either not interested in you in that way or definitely not close enough to you to wish for you to read anything into it if you had had a longer hug with her braless.
GemmaUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 5:45 AM   #14
Established Member

A full body hug, not to be confused with a brief almost side hug or a lean away hug, without a bra on can seem fairly...intimate. The person you are hugging can feel your body as if there weren't clothing at all and you can feel theirs. When this woman indicated she didn't want to continue the hug, or to begin a kiss, because she wasn't wearing a bra it wasn't an invitation. She was telling him that either A) it is too soon to physically feel each other that way or B) that she isn't physically attracted to him and has no desire to feel him pressed against her in that way.

Nothing in this interaction seemed like any kind of invitation to me, quite the opposite.
Old 26th September 2017, 8:56 AM   #15
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJean View Post
A full body hug, not to be confused with a brief almost side hug or a lean away hug, without a bra on can seem fairly...intimate. The person you are hugging can feel your body as if there weren't clothing at all and you can feel theirs. When this woman indicated she didn't want to continue the hug, or to begin a kiss, because she wasn't wearing a bra it wasn't an invitation. She was telling him that either A) it is too soon to physically feel each other that way or B) that she isn't physically attracted to him and has no desire to feel him pressed against her in that way.

Nothing in this interaction seemed like any kind of invitation to me, quite the opposite.
Totally agree with the above. She was not wanting him to accidentally make contact with her untethered breast and she basically straight out told him that by refusing the kiss and going outside. If she was using the announcement that she isn't wearing a bra as invitation to sex she would have given him a full body hug, pressed her chest into his, reciprocated his desire to kiss and then said she wasn't wearing a bra in flirty way while still maintaining physical contact with him.

This was definitely not an invitation to take things further and it's good the OP did not attempt to follow her. Geez, it's like you can't even say certain words to some guys without them thinking "oh my god! She said bra! That means she wants me to bed her"
anika99 is offline   Reply With Quote