Should I make the move?

Read it all first please! Not a troll thread, I have no time to make an account to write a fake story :)

Hello everyone! I as an anonymous GUY (21 year old) without any pfp was invited to a chatting app by a girl (25) to her group since I was in her other group( never talked to her in that group) and spent over 1.5months talking chatting and randomly joining group calls with everyone. * I NEVER SHOWED MY FACE TO ANYONE*... I don't know but after that 1.5months something about me really kinda got her and she started PM'ing me and we talked and gamed a lot for like 2-3 weeks almost all the time lol ( clean talk). She one day begged to do a vid call and I did. To shorten my sob story, a few days after the vid call she basically wanted me to be her boyfriend but I rejected since she has a boyfriend AND 3 KIDS! and that I was only in friend/best friend stuff and nothing more. But she kept on trying and this is her like 3 or 4th time and I really have no idea what to do lol. She is also an 8th grade school drop out, but as I've monitored her, she has a really sweet personality and so on. So question is, should I go ahead and make the move? Please do not tag me as an " azz_h0l3_ " or a " moron" since I have no choice coz she has a boyfriend and (((KIDS))). She's like an iceberg, looks small but really deep and dark from inside lmao :D. I'm really sorry for my cringey and sob story and you can laugh at me all you want but I really could do with some help here. It's a true and on-going story, I don't have the time to write fake stories for attention Thank you Very Much!!!

Hugh, seems super legit. Thanks for writing and sorry for your dilemma.

Does she live nearby? Is she just looking to hookup? Will she leave this boyfriend? Do you want to hang out with her kids? Why are you so desperate to steal another man's girl who has (((KIDS)))?

Long story short, no, you don't want to date her and shouldn't. End of story.

• Author
Hugh, seems super legit. Thanks for writing and sorry for your dilemma.

Does she live nearby? Is she just looking to hookup? Will she leave this boyfriend? Do you want to hang out with her kids? Why are you so desperate to steal another man's girl who has (((KIDS)))?

Long story short, no, you don't want to date her and shouldn't. End of story.

Thank you for the reply,

No, we are VERY FAR, not even in same country, we met on a chatting app.

I was not able to understand if she is into hookup or not. She, according to what I have seen for now at least is into the BF/GF stuff.

She hasn't mentioned leaving BF and I highly doubt she ever will, she has kids.

I am not desperate at all, and never was as I have said I'm only into friend/BFF stuff and nothing more, she is the desperate one, as I said it's her 4th time she asked. If I was desperate I would have never made this thread and knew what to do.

Edited by Hugh Jass

Ignore her requests for a relationship. Remain friends if you want. If she insists, tell her no, only friends. If she continues to ask, find someone else.

Leave her to care for her kids.

What does she do for a living? My worry is she's just looking to leap frog from one man to the next sponging off them to support her kids.

normal person

An 8th grade drop out with a boyfriend, 3 kids, who lives in a different country. Do you really have to ask?

But she kept on trying and this is her like 3 or 4th time and I really have no idea what to do lol

Why not ignore her?

So question is, should I go ahead and make the move?

Whatever "move" you're planning, I'd strongly advise against it. I don't really see any upside at all. I'm not entirely sure why you're talking to this person, to be honest.

• Author
What does she do for a living? My worry is she's just looking to leap frog from one man to the next sponging off them to support her kids.

Does nothing, a housewife, a high school drop out.

• Author

Thank you for your reply.

An 8th grade drop out with a boyfriend, 3 kids, who lives in a different country. Do you really have to ask?

Why not ignore her?

Whatever "move" you're planning, I'd strongly advise against it. I don't really see any upside at all. I'm not entirely sure why you're talking to this person, to be honest.

She really was and is a talkative one and I liked that but then all these stuff happened.

I can, in NO way form a serious relationship with her at all because of the reasons I mentioned, I just wanna hold her on the " best friend " line or just like a normal BF/GF kinda thing but NOTHING SERIOUS ( just casual ). and that's it. Again sorry for my so sob and cringy story. I have never been in relationship stuff and needed advice and did receive it thank you.

Edited by Hugh Jass