Has anyone screwed you over so bad

Brokenheartedman12

Brokenheartedman12

Anyone do so much for a person, and they took it all for granted and screwed you over? My ex and I did a lot last month hooked up I helped her a lot thru rough times. I wanted her back and she was afraid to take me back because I got a little psycho because I didn't appreciate her talking to so many guy friends. June we rekindled we went to concerts had fun, and as stated we hooked up on the 4th of July. I helped her prepare for school helped her study helped her move furniture. we talked about being fwb and than I later turned it down cause it would not be good at all and I didn't just want sex I truly loved her. She meets someone in school, they become fwb, the guy got out of a 2 year he is the dumpee. I feel she's being used as a band aid, 2 years is a long time, no matter what how can you not be upset???? He was dumped even if it was an up and down relationship it's still upsetting but I guess not when you use a young and dumb 20 yr old for sex? So anyways I have a party she comes I got drunk and she was drunk , I started getting the spins so I went into my room and passed out for a bit to be woken up to my friend telling me she's crying on the phone to this guy accusing me of hitting her and all. Thankfully I had witnesses, allowing for the truth to come out that I wasn't even near her and passed out. The guy comes and now that I'm awake he comes all wise guy and talks a big game we almost get into a fist fight. My ex is refusing to now leave and trying to stay and argue with me. The next morning I txt her, asking her why. She's changed I did nothing but help her and even through the relationship I did nothing but love and care for her, I simply did not like her having so many guy friends( ones she just met around time we started talking) it made me jealous and insecure. She did eventually block them but I never truly felt I couldnt be happy with her cause of this. She txt me back saying how I'm a pos and she can't believe how I treated her I was shocked that she still thought I have done something to her. I blocked her on everything. I cared about this girl, she still has everything from the shot glasss we bought while we traveled the kitten we got together, our box filled of plane tickets pictures and the drawing of the house she wanted to live in with me. I've never seen this side of her and I'm having a really hard time believing it is actually the end. I never laid a hand on her never even thought to. This was the girl I slept with in the same bed with every night. Looked at her and saw the mother of my children to be. I wanted to propose to her within the year or so. While she was crying about that my close buddy who was helping her said she was crying and dwelling on our past and than started saying I was hitting her. I guess it doesn't matter what you do for someone, how much you love someone. Someone new comes along and they drop you and forget all the good you have done. For someone they only know 6 weeks. I have known this girl for since first grade and I have faught with her many of times and she has faught with me to make it work. She never gave up on me and did try to prove I had nothing to be jealous with my past is not the best with relationships. I'm just in shock she did this to me. ?

It happens & it sucks when it does.

I had a friend for 40 years. She was my parents' Goddaughter & I am godmother to her children. I was the acting de factor wedding coordinator for her & I was in the process of giving her over $3,000 worth of my professional services for FREE when after screaming at me during her wedding, abusing me, refusing to pay me back money & other wise disrespecting me so badly that her children, her relatives, & even her brand new inlaws apologized, she fired me from the job I was doing for free. She defamed me in my industry. Then she sent me death threats. It was horrible.

Years later upon reflection, I have so much happier & have so much more peace in my life because she's not in it.

I'm sorry that your childhood friend behaved like this but you will live to love again.