What's going on?

Alright, this girl from school that I still haven't seen and I've been chatting with her since last month suddenly ignored me for some reason and i don't know why. We usually chat about random open-minded stuff and all, but and when I messaged asking a question about a classmate of mine after my chat was labeled "Delivered" for like 12 hours and she was active, this is where she responded. Then when our conversation ended for like 1 hour I asked her how her weekend was which she usually responds.. is now suddenly left unread yes unread worse than "seen". So yes what does this mean? What did I do? Is the world ending? So yeah... help please?

You say you haven't seen her yet? But you have at least met her, right? Anyway, when you said she balked when you asked about the other person --is there any chance she is the other person? Or maybe is jealous you asked about the other person?

Otherwise, it could just be she's busy doing other things, you know. Not everyone leaves their phone on all the time.