About a fling

Hey all,

Was wondering if I could get some advice.

So, I've always had a thing for my friend's girlfriend's (who is now his wife) mother. Ever since I first laid eyes on her, I've wanted her. I always got the same vibe from her.

When I turned 18, she confessed this was true. (She was 39 at the time) We hooked up; didn't have sex, but fooled around a little. Her daughter somewhat found out and got pissed, so she no longer wanted anything to do with me.

Well, we reconnected back in March of this year, and we rekindled our friendship. One day while talking, she confessed she never stopped thinking about me, and confessed she wanted me badly. So we made a date to hangout.

We got food, went back to my place, and once we kissed, we just went at it. Had sex 3 times that night, and it was amazing. We cuddled and made out and whispered intimate things to each other and everything.

Later on that night she told me our chemistry is off the charts and she loved it, and said I was very intimate, and wanted to do a friends with benefits arrangement. Well, a week later, she changed her mind.

She gave me all these lame excuses; I could tell she was scared of getting caught. I tried to convince her, but she just wanted to stay friends and keep in touch. Well, towards the end of April, she asked me to visit her at her job for dinner. We talked and joked about me staying over that night.

Well, she texted me when she got out and asked me to sleep over. We ended up having sex, and fell asleep cuddling and holding hands. We woke up and had morning sex, and had some breakfast, and then I went home.

She texted me later on telling me how much she enjoyed it, and she couldn't stop smiling at work thinking about it. So, we were on again. She had me over a week later and let me stay at her house while she was at work.

I visited her at her job for dinner again, and she gave her key to get back into the house. She got out of work around 1AM, came back home, took a shower, and we had sex until 6AM. I also gave her an orgasm, and she was in shock about it.

Next morning we woke up and had morning sex, and I gave her another orgasm. We had breakfast, and I went home. She texted me all day saying sweet things, and how she wished I could **** her right now, and brought up the reason why she was in shock about the orgasm.

She said she has to feel very comfortable with someone for it to happen, and the rhythm needs to be right. She said she's had boyfriends that could never even give her one.

Things were going great. She started calling me her "baby boy," and "sweet stuff," and texted me all throughout the day. That following week, I stayed over all weekend. (went back and forth between her home and mine) Same thing; sex, breakfast in the morning, going to her job for dinner, back to her place. That Sunday, aside from breakfast, all we did was have sex all throughout the house, and of course, gave her multiple orgasms.

She told me I touch her in all the right spots, I am amazing at eating her out, and the sex is some of the best she's ever had. She also tells me how much she loves all of my affection, brought up the chemistry and intimacy, and how much she loves my company. Later on that night, she texted me saying she wished I could come sleep with her so I could hold her in my arms.

She even brought me lunch to work when I forgot to give her her keys back and left a pair of sneakers there! Once, she even told me she wanted me to "step up and be that man" around the house, if something needed to be done. We've gone out together and held hands in stores.

My sister told me we sounded like we were in a relationship. I was enjoying myself, and didn't think anything of it. Especially when she was letting me over weeknights, which is something she doesn't do because of her younger daughter.

Then around Memorial Day weekend, she said we needed to slow things down because it was falling into a relationship pattern, so we did. Then a week later, she said she didn't want to do this anymore because we can never be in a serious relationship due to the age difference. (I'm almost 29, and she's 50)

There are a few other reasons too, such as her daughter. We still kept in touch, and had a talk about it, and she wanted to give it a go again. I helped her out around the house that following weekend. (I offered) I mowed her lawn, weed whacked, and did a few other things.

The following Monday, I told her I was excited to take her out for a belated bday dinner. She then told me she was thinking about this again. and said she can't do it.

So we talked, and she said she wants to be friends, and told me to please text her everyday, because she loves talking to me. She has told me multiple times how much she loves chatting with me over a cup of coffee, or just sitting together.

she also said we can still hangout on occasion, or get lunch or dinner. She randomly brought up how she hadn't talked to a single guy since our fling. At this point, I'm confused. I don't know if maybe she developed feelings and got scared?

she's not looking for a relationship right now, so I still don't get why we can't continue this, seeing as she "knew what this was." I do have some feelings for her, but I am confused as to what it is that she wants.

My sister said it sounds like she still wants to have sex, but needs to rid herself of the feelings. A few people told me it's not over between us, but I am not sure.

We are still talking as friends, and it's been good. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Author

I would also like to add one night while laying in bed, we held each other in our arms and she pointed out all the features she likes about me, and I did too. she asked if she could leave the light on for a little longer so she could gaze into my eyes.

She's admitted when I would visit her at work, that she would stare at me and check me out when I wasn't looking. One night she was really upset because she wanted to kiss me goodbye, but couldn't because management was around.

She's texted me before telling me she would think about me, and has admitted she daydreams about me. She's obsessed with one of my colognes and would make me bring the bottle so she could spray her bedsheets and night shirts.

she has kept a toothbrush for me before, and even made space in a drawer in her room for me so I don't need to keep my clothes in my duffle bag.

This is why I am so confused!!!!!