Stuck in a love triangle!

I had a crush I've been working on for like five months. She has a friend I have gotten to know over time and I have fallen for her. I have come over my obsession with my first crush and started dating her friend. Out of the blue my first crush cofessed that she has feelings for me!.My feelings are all jumbled up now I don't know if I should go back to her or stay with her friend. Her friend is really amazing and I am really comfortable around her and we have so much in common.I really need help because I dont want them to get angry with eachother or lose them.

Your crush doesn't like you. She only wants you because her friend has you. If you drop your GF for this crush you will lose both of them.

• Like 2

Crush wants only what the other girl has. A bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush.

I suspect you want what you don't have as well. You jump you'll lose both

• Like 1

Stick with your GF, don't jump ship. This is the classic situation where your first crush is jealous you are dating her friend and happy with her. She then wants to show her friend she could have you if she wanted.

Like everyone has said, if you drop your current GF for this first crush, low chance it lasts more than a few days/week. She'll jump ship, and both your first crush and current GF will bond over you being the enemy/jerk.

It sounds like you are very happy with your current GF, continue to enjoy your time with her. Plan some fun stuff with her, it will take your mind off the feelings from your crush.

Carry on with your current girl. Block out the path you had for your original crush; it'll do you no good. You are happy and content yes? So don't throw it away.

Your only main worry here is of the two getting angry at one another. That isn't really your problem. You were never involved with your original crush; it's just tough that you moved on and are happy with someone else now.

If you are a strong couple then if they were to argue (which neither have grounds to involve you in it seems) and fall out you would stay with your GF I expect.