Is Emotional + Sexual Short Term Relationship OK?

Long story short - I (24y/o) have been seeing a girl (22y/o) for about 5 months.

Although we have a lot of fun and enjoy supporting each other both emotionally and sexually, I do not 'feel' she is marriage material or my soul mate (v. different wants and goals in life).

I cannot be with her and not be honest, so I try to be as transparent as possible with my thoughts and feelings (it's just the way I operate), so I have actually expressed this and although it is a 'little bit' upsetting for her to hear (naturally) because she likes me, she sees no harm in enjoying the moment as she gets a lot out of it and has a lot of fun.

I always ensure that she is treated with respect and she knows where she stands very clearly. If both parties agree and get a lot out of this, is this sort of short term agreement OK?

P.s (just to elaborate) - Spending time with her is lighthearted, comfortable and fun for both parties which is why we are both carrying this on. Of course we both satisfy each other sexually too which is an understandable bonus too. Just because we have different goals, interests, readiness and desires it does not mean that I cannot enjoy the moment and our young times, I feel. I would like people's views and experiences.

Thank you all.

MB

As long as you both agree it's okay to move forward when you know it isn't going to last, but I predict this will implode at some point as one or the other of you continues to date other people.

RecentChange

I see no problem with this, especially given your age. This is how all my relationships were until I met my husband.

We had fun, we enjoyed each other, we enjoyed sex and time spent, but both of us knew it would never be forever.

One thing that did help, is it was usually made clear that if one of is found a better match, things would be over in a no harm, no foul manner