is she interested ?

jamejames12

I caught this girl staring at me several times. sometimes she make it obvious and sometimes from the corner of her eyes. i was once in the hall way going to my room in student accommodation and we made eye contact. she smiles and she said " I didn't realize we live next to each other" I said Yeah. I know I should have carried the conversation but I cat a bit awkward when I like someone. Today I was with a group of friends and she came in I said "whatsup jane" she looked at me smiled and looked down and she didn't respond so I am really confused and I really dunno what to do. coz with other guys she seems more outgoing and whenever they say hi to her she smiles and say hi. is she interested and shy or not interested coz I feel sometimes that I am invisible to her and sometimes not

I asked her out on facebook since I could not have a private conversation with her. all our colleagues are there. so she didn't respond but when she saw me in the hallway she said in an enthusiastic tone " helllllllllo I saw your message today , frankly speaking I am pretty busy this week so we can go in the weekend or we can have a coffee in the residence in the roof" just a note no one goes to the roof in the residence so most probably we will be alone. during the conversation she attentive but could not look me in the eye why is that? I met her today we were in a group of friends she is way more open but still she can't look me in the eye.

[]

We didn't talk on the roof because i am the one who should propose this. but after the facebook message she is way more open to me greets me in an enthusastic tone. but still she can't look me in the eye. today I discovered that she went out with friends on Saturday so why didn't she message me to tell me that she is free since I asked her out on Saturday. anways I asked her out to go on Monday to a place but she answered that she has classes on that day and she didn't offer any alternative. I am really confused and I dunno how to act. I sent her this message I know that I will be called weirdo after sending this text but I prefer to be called weirdo better than an unfortunate person for not working hard enough to make it work because I have an intuition that you are worth every effort I make. can you give me when you are available so that we can organize a hangout. if you are not interested in going out ignore my text and I will receive the hint and I will distance myself from you and carry on with my life." her reply was this: yes it is always better to work hard than doing doing nothing! I am extremely busy till mid June. i have lots of projects to finish."

what do yo think? i told her to ignore my message if she is not interested in going out yet she didn't ignore my message but still she is busy till mid June which is 1 month from now? is she interested?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Remove duplicate content and move to F&L

She told you she was busy that week and could go on the weekend, and then you didn't ask her out for the weekend, so she made her own plans. Now you asked her out for Monday, which is not the weekend. I'm pretty sure she is the more confused between the two of you because you're not listening and then responding. Ask her out for a weekend small date on the roof like she suggested.

Does she like you? No way to know. That's why you go on dates, to find out if you like each other. There are no guarantees beforehand.

• Like 1