Has she lost interest?

Hi there

I met this girl on a vacation overseas she is from Europe and I'm from Australia, we met in a queue at lunchtime and got along really well and spent the whole day and night together, long story short we had sex a few times had some adventures together and we're really going well I thought, acting like a couple holding hands and kissing non stop and spent the next 3 days totally together.

I had to leave and told her I'd love to meet her in Europe as I get a lot of time off work to travel.

I didn't mention I don't really want to live in Australia and I'd be willing to move for the right woman.

We texted for a couple days after I left but she seemed more and more distant, I told her I really like her a lot, among some other things in a message and she responded to everything apart from the I like you a lot part, as well as in a later message I sent that I was thinking about her quite a lot, same again answered the rest of the message and ignored the Important bits.

The next day I tied to call but she texted she was working and couldn't talk and we can talk later, so I called later in the evening... No response I texted saying give me a call whenever you are free xx

She hasn't responded in 3 days yet has been on messenger a lot.

Sooo

I'm guessing she has lost interest and I'm now wasting my time.

I was thinking to just not contact back unless she does, i don't want to come across as desperate..

I'd love to hear your suggestions as to what may have happened and also your suggestions on what I should do.

I'm 31 and she's 28 years old

Cheers

Yes, do leave the next contact entirely up to her...but don't expect anything.

It sounds like, for her at least, it was just a bit of 'vacation fun' and she's done with it and has moved on.

I know it's probably not what you wanted to hear...but...you probably already knew all of this at some level within your own mind and heart, yes?

Don't contact her again; you've already done everything you can from your side.

• 2 weeks later...
victoria88

Not that I am an expert about relationships (I am rather of the people who need advice than of those who can give) but here I need to make a comment.

Spending 3 days with a woman does not mean you had enough time to know her... I do not know how you do this in Australia but for Europe (and in general) I have not heard anyone to understand who is the right person in 3 days...This is impossible (for 3 days).

Perhaps 3 months, 6 months of relationship will give you a good idea if this is the right woman.

p.s. In order to know someone you need to spend some time to know her (I mean her soul). You need to talk to her (and of course you can talk to her before and/or during the relationship). Then you will know her and this way you will know who she is (the right woman, or not at all).

To know someone means to know her dreams, fer fears, her past, her present and to see your unborn children in her eyes (her future). And only then you can say "This is the Right Woman"

I wish you luck!