my friend as a crush

breadpudding

He is my crush for 4-5 years but I just have a chance to get to know him for 1 year cause we're in the same group all year.And I'm quite sure he knew I had a crush on him cause of my very awkward act when I was around him.(confirmed by friends)

He's quite wanted by many girls and yes he's flirty.

Lately,I've gotten closer to him cause we usually hang out with friends like party,eating,taking a trip to the sea.

He liked to play with my upper arm and sometimes said he wanna bite it.:confused:

sometimes I find out he turn his eyes away when I look into his eyes.(no not in the creepy way!)

Many situations show that he cared about my feeling like when I was in trouble he asked the others what happened to me and tried to soothe me hesitantly.

Last week he gave me a ride so I ask him to have a brunch together. At the restaurant he took a video of me eating candidly and update on online social(like snapchat,my story on instagram that disappear after 24 hours)

and type a caption "nothing left on the dish" And told me to see that.

After that day,I'm sure I caught a glimpse of him many times. He usually do it continually but I didn't do anything that made him know I know it. I don't know how to react. Should I look at him at the same time he do? And I haven't talk to him for almost a week cause I'm afraid of awkward talk.

Help me how should I do next? Thanks

P.S.Actually,I have the same situation(like a continuous glimpse,act like he was interested in my life) with this one for 2-3 times,but I didn't react anything and he faded away.

And sometimes I'm not sure if he's fake or not? cause he likes to please the girls.

He likes you okay. He might like other ladies too, though, of course. But he does like you or he wouldn't be spending time and trying to bite you! In my social circle, that was a sure sign of interest.

So you need to start just touching his arm or shoulder sometimes. Lean on him while walking outdoors to shake a nonexistent pebble out of your shoe. All you have to do is be a little bit touchy to show you are approachable that way. He needs to ask you on a date, of course, before too long. Don't just let him start being FWB and get stuck in love with a guy who just wants sex. Don't agree to sex at least until or unless he starts asking you on real dates. I used to pick lint off guys. Sometimes the lint was imaginary. I just wanted to touch them. They like that.

• Like 1
He likes you okay. He might like other ladies too, though, of course. But he does like you or he wouldn't be spending time and trying to bite you! In my social circle, that was a sure sign of interest.

So you need to start just touching his arm or shoulder sometimes. Lean on him while walking outdoors to shake a nonexistent pebble out of your shoe. All you have to do is be a little bit touchy to show you are approachable that way. He needs to ask you on a date, of course, before too long. Don't just let him start being FWB and get stuck in love with a guy who just wants sex. Don't agree to sex at least until or unless he starts asking you on real dates. I used to pick lint off guys. Sometimes the lint was imaginary. I just wanted to touch them. They like that.

Yeah we do. That light touch on my forearm when she's talking to me is not only a specific signal of interest but totally revs my engine. Just thinking about it makes me wanna... uh... nevermind. Lol. I like that one the best.

You can also talk about a new movie that you 'REALLY want to see just sooo... bad.'

Twirling hair is the one I like the least. ... still like it though lol.