How can we get into the same things?

freakinglove

Hi everyone, me and my bf are together for 1 year and a half,we live together but lately i feel like each of us is on his own, he does stuffs in his room like playing PC,working,... and me im doin my daily stuffs..

Lately i ve been thinking to start playing a game,something like STARCRAFT or OVERWATCH so he could play with me too, we don t really do anything together, i m interested in doing something of what he does

What do u recommand me to do ? please,help , :) thank you:love:

Not an online game. Do something active, like tennis, bowling, or pool. Take a night class together, I'd recommend a language that interests you both and that neither of you has ever studied - French, Arabic, Japanese, or whatever.

Don't fret so much that you have your own interests. A recent credible study found that the most mutually satisfying long-term relationships are those in which each partner brings different ideas and acquaintances into the picture. It's what keeps things interesting and exciting.

If you were both plumbers for the same plumbing company, or professors in the same discipline at the same university, you'd never want to converse about work, and you'd know most of the same people professionally. Now, when a plumber marries a molecular biologist, they have something to talk about, and they're constantly bringing new (previously unknown to the other) people to the houshold gatherings.

• Author
freakinglove

Yes you re right, but we're not so active like doing tennis,pool,we re bored with each other but we don t even try new things,... actually I think im bored cause from his point of view everything seems ok, but not for me, i feel stucked in this relationship that i can call it toxic too sometimes, just same things evey day, gets me so sad and i feel that i want something more, more fun, don t know... get me out of routine, but no, he s ok,pleased with this s**t life (ex.cuse expression) .

Can t even dare to propose him anything... Everythinng that i ve been proposing to him till now was to go gym, go swimming class,go out ,i always come up with ideas of goin out, he never does it...

Yeah try to play a game with him.

Also if you guys haven't explored public sex that would get him out of the house. Nothing like 'I never banged in the woodd, wanna try?' To motivate a guy lol.

• Author
freakinglove

yea,we did that, sex is the only thing that we are very good at but i still feel that's not enough

RecentChange

I know some people are very content too..... But I think spending the vast majority of your free time in front of a screen is no way to live a life - I recommend some sort of activity that doesn't involve video games.

What about jumping in the car and going on a little road trip? Explore the next town over, or have a romantic picknic off a back road. Go to a swap meet or check out a local park.

Go EXPERIENCE things and make memories. I doubt that one day you will both reminiscing about that "killer day you spent playing StarCraft" - but you would remember the night you drove way out in the country, away from all the lights to lay on the hood of the car and see the stars.

Check Trip Advisor or another site for things to do in your area.

Yes you re right, but we're not so active like doing tennis,pool,we re bored with each other but we don t even try new things,... actually I think im bored cause from his point of view everything seems ok, but not for me, i feel stucked in this relationship that i can call it toxic too sometimes, just same things evey day, gets me so sad and i feel that i want something more, more fun, don t know... get me out of routine, but no, he s ok,pleased with this s**t life (ex.cuse expression) .

Can t even dare to propose him anything... Everythinng that i ve been proposing to him till now was to go gym, go swimming class,go out ,i always come up with ideas of goin out, he never does it...

Which is why you NEED to do something active. You need a balanced lifestyle, not just being in front of electronics 24/7.