unknown situation

I met this guy in Tenerife out one night with my friends. He wanted sex that night but I rejected him and we ended up talking until 8 in the morning. I give him my number and he texts me the minute we leave each other. Then he didnt text me until I got back home a week later. We then leave it for a few days so I decided to text him. We then text day and night for a whole month. Then we decided to meet up for the first time. It was amazing he took me for dinner and we just got on so well with each other. A week later we met again, again he took me for dinner again and it was another amazing time. The texting continued again all day everyday. I then decided to move closer to him cause i was moving for college. Three months we were dating and it was going so well but suddenely he gets distant with me the texts get less frequent and the dates less. I found out a few days ago that the ex who was with for 5 and half years wants him back. He never said anything that it was over or anything but yet still texts now and then. I feel like he will prob go back to her and its gutting cause he is my first love.

Anyone have any suggestions??

Move on, live your life. If he really wants you in his life, he'll keep you in his life. Ultimately, the choice is left to him and you can't really do much to influence his decision. Who you are in those 3 months with him speaks for itself-- you don't have to do anything else. If he really cared about you, he'll stay with you. If not, it's just that he hasn't moved on and what's the point of being with someone like that? In short, chill, let it unfold.

Charles Burrell

You are not his first love. Reality is that he was just using you till the time he gets back his ex. Move on and he will definitely comes back to you but don't get fool this time.

He may be really interested in you, but the ex thing popped up. Since you have really enjoyed spending time with him, in this case consider being patient and waiting to see how things turn out. Don't put your social life on hold though, and continue being open to and cultivating other options as if he were a nonissue, as he really is at this point, just a vague possibility for the future. Cut out the constant texting entirely, and remember this in the future as lots of texting can build a false sense of intimacy between people are essentially strangers. Good luck.