What does he want

I have been friends with this guy for over two years. In all the time i've known him, I've liked him. He is such a gent to me. Give me a chair ask if I ok, always worried about me Last month all of us went away together and he tried to sleep with me. He told me I was the prettiest girl in our group.

When we were fooling around he told me I might regret this and I asked him why and he told me because he had a girlfriend. I stopped straight away and told him to leave. The night before I had high heels on and I was in his room. I said my feet were really sore and he told me it was no trouble to leave my shoes in his room. Before anything happened I was talking to my friend for ages on our own, when my friend left, the guy I liked came running over and went into the bed next to me and started by putting his hand on my leg.

The next morning he came up to me and asked me if I got my shoes back ok because he left them outside my door. Few weeks later I hung out again and he was quite the gentlemen again. Still with his girlfriend though. Just do not know what to do. Tried the tell the best friend trick but that hasn't done anything either. Anyone any advice?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs and move to F&L
CaliforniaGirl

He wants sex with you.

If you've been friends for two years how did you not know he had a girlfriend?

• Like 4
I have been friends with this guy for over two years. In all the time i've known him, I've liked him. He is such a gent to me. Give me a chair ask if I ok, always worried about me Last month all of us went away together and he tried to sleep with me. He told me I was the prettiest girl in our group.

When we were fooling around he told me I might regret this and I asked him why and he told me because he had a girlfriend. I stopped straight away and told him to leave. The night before I had high heels on and I was in his room. I said my feet were really sore and he told me it was no trouble to leave my shoes in his room. Before anything happened I was talking to my friend for ages on our own, when my friend left, the guy I liked came running over and went into the bed next to me and started by putting his hand on my leg.

The next morning he came up to me and asked me if I got my shoes back ok because he left them outside my door. Few weeks later I hung out again and he was quite the gentlemen again. Still with his girlfriend though. Just do not know what to do. Tried the tell the best friend trick but that hasn't done anything either. Anyone any advice?

He wants some side action . . . that's all. He keeps in touch with you to keep the door open for that to happen. He's waiting for a weak moment from you.

It's been pretty clear. You are spinning his attention and "inability" to let go of you as a sign that he has more interest in you than he really has. Him asking about whether or not you got your shoes back is just simply being polite -- not a show of genuine interest in dating you.

He is such a gent to me.

He told me I was the prettiest girl in our group.

Give me a chair ask if I ok,

he tried to sleep with me -- Given this development, the statements above have been negated . . . those things are more like he's been grooming you.

Lot's of people seem to take these little "gestures" to signal something more serious in terms of interest. It's more like the song -- "making love out of nothing at all".