Will he come back?

I have known this guy for about eight months are we dated for a couple weeks in the beginning but have been friends ever since. About two months ago we started flirting heavily on snap chat and almost had sex a couple of times. Then, last week we had sex. It was my first time so I was pretty nervous and told him to stop once or twice, but we started back up soon after. After we were done, he hugged me and told me that we would hang out again sometime and told me to text him when I get home (which I did and we talked for a little after that). I ended up messaging him a couple days after and a conversation got brought up about that night, and I said maybe we can do it again sometime, and all he said was maybe. I know in the past he has always came back, so do you think he will this time? Or do you think he wont because I was inexperienced and kept pushing him away that night because I was nervous?

Edited by sarahmimn

It's possible.

Yours is a non traditional situation so it's hard to predict. You lost your virginity to a guy who was not your BF who you were not dating. Even though you dated him for a while when you first met, you have been just friends for most of the 8 months than you have known him.

Although he may have been happy that he finally got sex, I'm not certain your decision to change your status when he wasn't your BF didn't negatively color his opinion of you.

Only time will tell.

• Author
It's possible.

Yours is a non traditional situation so it's hard to predict. You lost your virginity to a guy who was not your BF who you were not dating. Even though you dated him for a while when you first met, you have been just friends for most of the 8 months than you have known him.

Although he may have been happy that he finally got sex, I'm not certain your decision to change your status when he wasn't your BF didn't negatively color his opinion of you.

Only time will tell.

Back when we were first dating I kept pushing him away because I wasn't ready for sex yet, that may be why we stopped talking as much. But he still continued to talk to me even though I probably wasn't going to have sex with him anytime soon. But then he asked me to hangout one day, and I wasn't planning on having sex, but it kinda just happed. Do you think he will still come back, or is he done?

It doesn't sound like he is all too excited to return to you for more sexual fun. Perhaps he did not enjoy it or maybe he is the type to be with someone once then move on. I think you should just ask him why he isn't sure if he wants too or not. Might as well get an answer right up front instead of waiting around for him to decide. Good luck.