My scrambled brain has lead me here.

Somewherelost

Somewherelost

Along comes a neighbour (we are both in a relationship) one night when we all were partying and said she has been attracted to me for a while. I grabbed her and kissed her right there cause I felt the same but never bothered to approach her. Well the next month we hooked up twice and it was truley amazing. We kept it private till this day. Within a week after the last time she saw me she saw a old boyfriend and I noticed her somewhat distant. So I basically said that what the hell are you doing? She broke down and cried. I felt like **** and said I won't leave and that she still wanted be friends. I said yes because I still gawd dam liked her (ya I know). My feelings were still very strong for her and I told her I am not going anywhere. We have kept communication via text and tried to see each other once and it was more of a meeting for her to tell me if I was ok that she doesn't think of me sexually anymore. I said why the heavy ****? I got up and left. She said she still wants to see me. I keep being nice for the sake of hoping I guess. We still text and chat once in awhile. I gave her space and started the NC rule to get my head back on my shoulders. I started feeling good and got busy with renos. Then sure as hell she starts texting saying hi, what's up? Of course my face lit up ....****! I ignored it for a day and another text came the next day. I replied to it nicely....****! Then next thing you know we are back texting. Feelings started to build once again. I asked her to stay over in a hotel one night while I was free. She didn't say no til the day of she started stalling. I was pissed and text that it's ok I made other plans enjoy your weeken take Care. Then she came up with she had a family event and that she couldn't see me. Last text from her was I'm sorry for being so disappointing. I have yet to reply to that and she has not either. Why does she show and say she like and care and then fluffs. I can't get her out of my dam head. I want to see her and bang her too. ? I can be alpha and a nice guy all in one day. My downfall maybe. Looking to be at least friend with benifits. But I am getting real tired of texting, I need voice and touch to keep me interested. Texting is a young mans game. And I am **** at it ? Any advice how to win her over. I'm going nuts I'm normally so cool with everything but this is like I missed a field goal to win the game. With head down you say we will beat them next game. But is the passion there the next time to beat that team you lost to? Or is it just another game you prepare for like any other? Help me here people. I'm O and 2. ?

• Like 1
StarbucksLover93

I don't want to state the obvious here, but you're in a relationship. So it seems to me that you do not love your girlfriend if you hooked up with this other girl. So first thing I would recommend you do is break up with your girlfriend. In all of this I feel sorry for her because you cheated on her and it seems that is the least of your worries. So save the girl further heartbreak and just end the relationship.

Also this other girl is not interested, I feel that she just wanted to hook up with you a few times and that was it. She already told you she doesn't view you in a sexual way anymore. An old boyfriend pops up and she drops you. Then you make plans with her and she bails on you. Lord knows she's probably spending time with her actual boyfriend too. These are all signs she's not interested anymore, she just used you for a hookup I'm afraid. Looks like karma has caught up with you in this situation.

• Like 2

It's usually very hard for a woman to tell a guy she's no longer attracted to him sexually, and she made herself do it, so she means it. While you are fine with just sex, she is only fine with "just friends" and no sex.

Sorry, that's how it is. It was a quick burn and then it was over. It's over.

• Like 1
  • Author
Somewherelost

Hmm yes you are right about the obvious. And I'm sure karma will come soon enough. We are both in relationships that are one their last strings. I guess I'm slower to move on then she is obviously. She just wasn't letting go. And I got hooked back into her. And you are right she must of really wanted to say the no more sex to make room for her new guy I guess. Somehow I don't even care about the new guy. Just want her out of my mind or in my bed. But she still keeps coming around. Gawd I'm usually stronger about feelings than this.

• Like 1

Grow a pair.

Tell her to swivel, blank her from then on.

You don't need this crap.

Women don't do your head in, you do it to yourself.

It's just a piece of pie and 3 seconds of ejaculation, nothing that warrants all this kerfuffle.

• Like 1

Maybe she feels like she owes you, you know, feels a little guilty that she doesn't want to have sex anymore. So use that.

Call her up by phone, tell her you're going to be in the market for a new girlfriend and ask her if she's got some bangin' hot friends she could introduce you to.

They're probably not all going to be bangin' hot, but they'll be bang-able, and that will be good enough to help you get over this one.

Problem solved!

• Like 1

Neither of these women are right for you.

And you are not right for either of them.

Spend some time on your own.

Grow as a person.

Find out who you really are.

Take care.

• Like 2
Along comes a neighbour

Who he stabbed with his Sabre

And Frightened the Neighbour away

Sorry for making light but come on, you have a GF. Show her some respect or end it, nothing worse than a deceiver.

• Author
Somewherelost

So dump them both and grow some balls, start banging anything that squats to piss? Some how that sounds great for a second. But more girls just brings more issues I think. Just want to give this girl a hard (no pun) look before I make a move to her. Not really good at playing games here. Wish I knew a few at this time. Good old Father Time will only tell.

Yep,best way is to give her little no attention. Do not be in a hurry to respond to her. She will think she is losing you and will try desperately to get a hold of you. That is your chance to set down the rules for what is to be between you two. She will cave or move on,either way problem solved.