My crush has an interest in me and is just shy or if she's just not interested at all

I am really having trouble figuring out if this girl has an interest in me and is just shy or if she's just not interested at all?

it's a girl that i find really attractive she's seems to be nice , have a cute face and so on , we made eye contact in the highschool and her friend keep staring at me sometimes.

but the problem is that she is really shy and never had a boyfriend so i asked one of her friends for help , her friend told her that someone (me) have a crush on her and wanna know each other but obviously the answer is "no" she got asked out by plenty of guys and didn't even want to talk to but ! i'm the lucky one of them , she said that she wanted to see me the day after.

one day i was with my friend and her with her friends and we joined each other , she saw me we smiled at each other , she didn't talked since she is shy and that night i sent her a friend request but she didn't accepted , she didn't refused she just didn't accepted. after four days her friend told her to accept me since she is really shy she said she don't want to be in a relationship so i said it's dead with that girl and then i decided to cancel the facebook friend request. even after what happend her and her best friend sometimes stare at me in the highschool , maybe it is because she gave me another chance? that inside her she is still interested in me , and when she pass by me she becomes quiet with a "shy" face. so i'm asking what should i do? should i try again? or move on... ? :(

She wouldn't even grant your friend request. Listen, no matter how shy someone is, they can hit a button! She's not interested, no matter what her meddling friend said. And she's probably not even shy. She's probably just avoiding because she's not interested.

You are in high school. Everyone is a bit shy but the truly shy are scared.

You have to move slowly so as to not scare her more. Give her time to get to know you, to assure herself that your intentions are pure & you are not doing this to set her up in an elaborate humiliation.

Valentine's day is coming up. Is your school doing anything? Mine used to sell carnations -- white for friendship, pink for crush & red for BF/GF. I suggest you get her a pink carnation . . . just one. Another option would be to get her a very small thing of her favorite chocolate, not a heart shaped box. Perhaps a small bag of Hershey's kisses wrapped in red & pink foil.

If there is a dance or some kind of game (it is basketball season) ask if she'll be there. Mention you are going & express a desire to sit by her. Hold off a bit longer on asking for the outright date.

• Like 1
  • Author

how can i give her time to know me more , she did not want to accept my friend request , inside me i regret canceling the friend request , she said she didn't wanted to have a relation ship and even they told her is just to know each other , she didn't want to cuz she said she is shy and now i'm really lost...

thanks for your replies , i really appreciate that .

You get to know her in real life, not through social media. Believe it or not humans have been interacting for all eternity before there were computers.

Talk to her at school. Smile. Say hi.

• Like 1
  • Author

yes you are right i need to talk to her , i don't have a problem talking with girls but (even with my old crushes) but with this girl i'm kinda shy and afraid , afraid so scare her etc since she rarely talk with boys ...

• Author

i tought about this too and sadly i might just move on .. :(

thank you for supporting me and taking the time to read my topic , really appreciate that some nice people like you still exist in this world . :cool:

• Like 1

The following are rules of thumb. If you see many of them I'd say the chances are very high. Also, some people are very friendly and do these things to everyone all the time, however in all cases I suggest erring on the side of assuming she likes you, as the only downside is getting an outright no, whereas if you assume she does not like you, you could miss out on an amazing relationship.

• Author

i don't assume she dosen't like me , i do assume she likes me and the "i might be missing an amazing relation ship" is still in my head , and i'm pretty sure she likes the chances are very high... but the fact that she rarely talks to boys might be the problem , she isn't confident on herself and might be thinking that if she get into a relation ship she won't know what to do / how to act so she give up and decides to avoid everything .

• Author

i think i might just give up , she seems not grown up in her mind and i'm just wasting time trying to know each other since she rarely talks to boys , and when she do it's just with her classmate asking if there is any thing new in class or something like that .

her friends told me that she is too innocent to get a boyfriend because some of people here think that when a girl get a boyfriend she changes completely , which isn't true .

anyways thanks to all who took the time to read my thread

• Like 1

there seems to be a lot of guessing games and unsure assumptions going on here.

you need to talk to this girl and find out if she likes you. it is the only way to know for sure.

did she even see the friend request? did the friend give the information you thought they did? do you like this girl.

if you like her meet her without friends, without others interfering, meet her privately if she is shy and just talk.

no one else can really tell you if you can be good together, you will only know that if you ask her and talk to her on her own quietly, and maybe if you have a good connection when you meet up you can take it from there (if its something you both would like to have a go at).

it sounds like there is potential here, but don't over think this or you could risk losing her.

take the courage and go for a coffee. don't keep relying on your own unsure thoughts and the thoughts of your friends and classmates! not everyone around you may have yours or her interests to find happiness as their first agenda.

she sounds as though she may be a bit embarrassed by it too and would like to talk to you but others are involved so it may be that she cannot open up to you; so again if you meet her alone and don't broadcast you are meeting her then anyone that might not wish you well or may get off on sabotaging things before they even begun wont have a chance to spoil things at this delicate stage.

but whatever you do, if you are still interested in her, then yo must talk to her.

but quickly having read some of your posts: she is not the only one that comes across as shy and afraid, so maybe if you can you send a text asking her to meet you for a coffee it might help you both communicate quietly and honestly. good luck. it sounds like a lot of people answering your thread is wishing you good luck and hope that you at least try and go for it to see if it is what you both do want.

enjoy the coffee!

• Author

first thanks for this amazing reply , you gave me a little bit of hope :)

and yes she saw my friend request and didn't accepted , after she said that she doesn't want a relationship because she is shy so i canceled that friend request ( which i wish i never did because i regret)

i'm still kinda interested in her but i'm not really sure if there is still a chance , if she really wanted she would have accepted that friend request and talked privately , and how am i supposed to meet her , i have no contact to her i'm really lost.

i think it's dead... :(

Thanks !

When a girl says "she doesn't want a relationship " it means she doesn't want a relationship with YOU, she's simply not interested.

• Like 1

If she told you she's too shy, that's her telling you she's too shy to tell you she's not interested and no. But I don't think she told you that herself.

• Author

she didn't , her friends told me that she is too shy .

yesterday i was with a group of friends and i saw her with her friend , i moved with the group to the back side of the and it seems like if she was following me , i turned back and caught her staring at me... does this mean anything???

she didn't , her friends told me that she is too shy .

yesterday i was with a group of friends and i saw her with her friend , i moved with the group to the back side of the and it seems like if she was following me , i turned back and caught her staring at me... does this mean anything???

I am going to be a blunt here. You are just cheery picking stuff, which in turn is giving you false hope. She already gave you indications that she's not interested (rejecting facebook request, telling not ready for relationship). What does your gut feeling telling you? I think you already know the answer. It's a good thing you deleted friend request. This will help you to move on.

What's with involving her/your friends when conversation should be between just you two. Also, remember you have to treat all girls equally.

She might like you, but is not ready.