Is this man just attracted to me or does he want more?

Reasons I think he does:

Caught him staring at me and he smiled and shook his head a little.

Saw him looking out of the corner of my eye and when I turned my head he averted his gaze really quickly.

His eyes seem to twinkle at me.

We started to get on really well and then he seemed to start getting nervous around me (running his hands through his hair, mumbling alot, short answers when I initiate the conversation)

Hes confident though when he starts the conversation

When he was 'dancing' he turned away from me and stroked his bottom LOL and then turned to his side and put his hand on his thigh and looked directly at me to see if I was looking.

He glances at me before he leaves.

Says my name alot

Looks at me with wide eyes and always stands up straight and puffs his chest out around me

Always brushes my fingers when handing me something

Recently has started to sit next to me and have our legs and knees touching and was bumping into me while we were walking

Reasons I think he doesnt:

He's 11 years older

He's married as am I (once everyone was winding him up about fancying me in front of his wife and he didn't say he did and he didn't deny it either)

I understand that men will find women attractive even when married and I think I can safely say he does but with him starting to try and get closer now could he possibly be after more?

Please don't say 'why do you care you are both married etc.' I just want my question answering. Thanks.

The very reasons you say you think he isn't is the very reasons he is. Old guys are always attracted to women too young for them. He's teasing you, though. He's trying to see if he can really wind you up with all that teasing stuff. He knows he can't do anything about it or if he does, it would be a mistake (because you have already called him out in front of his wife so he knows you won't keep a secret). So he's enjoying winding you up most of all.

• 1 month later...

People will always be attracted to other people for life. Its not just you marry and you don't find other people attractive. You just have to keep it to yourself and focus it on your SO.

• Like 1

Yeah he probably does find you attractive but a lot of married people find other people attractive. So what? He certainly wasn't going to call you unattractive to the other people and insult you. They put him in a rough situation. It's obvious you are attracted to him and likes the attention or you wouldn't have started this thread. I'm married and men come on to me, stare at me but I just brush it off and go on about my business. I don't feed into it.