How to keep her in the "friend zone"

bicyclebeast

So I have a good friend that I have known as long as my wife. She just got divorced and has been lonely. I am her best male friend. I am not attracted to her but the last time I was around her she offered me a BJ because she thought I seemed stressed. I was stressed but that is not how I ever feel for her. 3 years ago she was there for me for advice when my wife had an affair. She was still married then and greatful she was. However now I feel I am getting vibes from her that she is just waiting for my marriage to fail and is ready to pounce. I am not interested in her. But she is getting weird on me. She sent me a bare ass pick last week bent over and asked me if I think other men would find her attractive. My response was I think it is too forward for a good man but for a horny one he would **** the picture. It was a good looking and lussius ass in case anyone was wondering. But I just cannot view her in that way. I told my wife and she is not angry with me. I did nothing wrong. But I told her what happened. So my wife takes a few selfies of her giving me oral and she sends it to my friend. Now things are weird.

February Girl

Oh dear, weird indeed. I assume avoiding your friend is not an option? But really, I kinda think she crossed the line when she sent you that a** picture of hers... We know she didn't just want your opinion but was trying to seduce you with the picture.

So my wife takes a few selfies of her giving me oral and she sends it to my friend. Now things are weird.

Actually, your wife's response was perfect! :lmao:. It's a very good thing that things are now weird.

You already know that it is not healthy to have this 'friend' in your and your wife's life. So, just stop it. End the friendship. Period.

This "friendship" needs to be over.

She has crossed the line.

Offering you a BJ and now an ass pic is too much.

YOU need to get her out of your life NOW, before she ruins your marriage.

Your wife may see the funny side of it at present, but if you keep this woman around it will cease to be a joke and become deadly serious.

• Like 1

You need to end the friendship. It's never going to get back to normal and is going to be awkward from now on. And your wife is not going to put up with this very long. Tell your friend she crossed the line and you wish her well, but that you don't think you can be friends anymore.

I agree with Elaine567 this “friendship” needs to be over. She has crossed the lines. Your wife took it very well, but surprised she didn’t tell you that this friendship needs to end. I know if it were me I would have addressed her and told her she just lost her best male friend. While things are it is best to cut it off, better safe than sorry. Although she is vulnerable, this is something that has been in her heart. If it were not so, it would not have come out. It also sounds like she thinks she knows you well enough to tempt you or maybe using what he have shared with her when you were vulnerable against you. Sounds like you and your wife are in a good place so do whatever you have to do to guard and protect your marriage. Your best friend does not respect your wife or your marriage.

I agree...cut the friendship OFF!!

would you want your wife to be best buddies with a guy who wanted to bang her and sent her a pic of his P----s??

That's not a friend. That's someone who wants to be a lover

February Girl
Is it me or is everyone not reading the my wife had an affair part? Do her.

Oh my god, you were right! I definitely overlooked that part!