Dating a combat woman

"Melanie" is very attractive, amazing trim body, long brown hair, her face was once amazing too, but now at 38, her taste for alcohol has reduced her face to just plain ol pretty. She is quite intelligent.

I've watched others hit on her and fail. If someone she isn't interested in, flirts at her, she walks right up to them and says "do you have something to say to me". She is firm and unsmiling. Invariably the guys back off. For the few flirters, that she apparently liked, she used the same body language and said " make your move". This comes after no flirting on her part. The guys stammer in confusion, she walks away saying an insult of some kind.

She is a high level saleswoman. Her employer buys up loads of anything from troubled or bankrupt ventures. She then sells the stuff via her extensive web of contacts. I'm in this web for small fry items, she usually cuts me a good deal just to get rid of them. She is hard nosed combative about bigger sales.

When someone cuts you a good deal, it's wise to treat them well. I took her to dinner date and I decided to try my luck. In the parking lot she confused me by not giving her stock response, she smiled and acted surprised that I was flirting with her after years. To buy myself some time, I blurted out something in French (the only French I know) that translates roughly to "is the power plant nearby?" Fortunately she didn't speak it and asked what I said.

I had time to think and told her it meant that it was inevitable that I should eventually desire a woman like her. To seem confident I added that I had been otherwise occupied till now. She walked up to me and said "make your move".

This I was prepared for, I knew I had to be decisive. I grabbed her and kissed her. After perhaps half a minute I stopped. She looked reflective, finally she said that she had a big day tomorrow and needed her sleep. She added that she would be in town Friday and would be at my home by 8 PM Friday. This would be a problem as I have a young lady living with me. I offered that her Hotel would be better. She said "text me your address, I'll be there Friday". A few more failed excuses before I finally told her about my lady friend. She stepped up to me and said "you made your move, I'll be there Friday".

Today she texted me my address, she said she'd be there Friday and was free Saturday as well.

I really, really want to date/sleep with her, but I'd like to keep sleeping with my younger lady as well. Neither relationship is likely to be long term. I have to figure out how to get MS younger out of town for the weekend. Usually dating is fun, but sometimes it's complicated.

She going to pack a rubber ball in your mouth, strap you to the bed face down and take you.. you better be ready :laugh:

"is the power plant nearby?", that was the line that got her, she was thinking.. yeah.. I got your power plant right here...

Good Luck.. multi-dating can be hard to juggle..

• Like 6
"Melanie" is very attractive, amazing trim body, long brown hair, her face was once amazing too, but now at 38, her taste for alcohol has reduced her face to just plain ol pretty. She is quite intelligent.

I've watched others hit on her and fail. If someone she isn't interested in, flirts at her, she walks right up to them and says "do you have something to say to me". She is firm and unsmiling. Invariably the guys back off. For the few flirters, that she apparently liked, she used the same body language and said " make your move". This comes after no flirting on her part. The guys stammer in confusion, she walks away saying an insult of some kind.

She is a high level saleswoman. Her employer buys up loads of anything from troubled or bankrupt ventures. She then sells the stuff via her extensive web of contacts. I'm in this web for small fry items, she usually cuts me a good deal just to get rid of them. She is hard nosed combative about bigger sales.

When someone cuts you a good deal, it's wise to treat them well. I took her to dinner date and I decided to try my luck. In the parking lot she confused me by not giving her stock response, she smiled and acted surprised that I was flirting with her after years. To buy myself some time, I blurted out something in French (the only French I know) that translates roughly to "is the power plant nearby?" Fortunately she didn't speak it and asked what I said.

I had time to think and told her it meant that it was inevitable that I should eventually desire a woman like her. To seem confident I added that I had been otherwise occupied till now. She walked up to me and said "make your move".

This I was prepared for, I knew I had to be decisive. I grabbed her and kissed her. After perhaps half a minute I stopped. She looked reflective, finally she said that she had a big day tomorrow and needed her sleep. She added that she would be in town Friday and would be at my home by 8 PM Friday. This would be a problem as I have a young lady living with me. I offered that her Hotel would be better. She said "text me your address, I'll be there Friday". A few more failed excuses before I finally told her about my lady friend. She stepped up to me and said "you made your move, I'll be there Friday".

Today she texted me my address, she said she'd be there Friday and was free Saturday as well.

I really, really want to date/sleep with her, but I'd like to keep sleeping with my younger lady as well. Neither relationship is likely to be long term. I have to figure out how to get MS younger out of town for the weekend. Usually dating is fun, but sometimes it's complicated.

LMAO... She is going to eat you up and spit you out.

Sounds like your back peddling now.. You only planned up to "make your move" its like you saw this chess game played over and over. Its like you watched many people play Super Mario Bros..but only up to level 2 and knew when you played the game for the first time you could pass iin one try because you know were all the Goombas and ditches lay.

Problem is you only know up to level 2 "make your move"

So now your flying blind.

But in all reality.. are you playing these women.. if you are... you will literally end up in a ditch.

• Like 2
  • Author
LMAO... She is going to eat you up and spit you out.

Sounds like your back peddling now.. You only planned up to "make your move" its like you saw this chess game played over and over. Its like you watched many people play Super Mario Bros..but only up to level 2 and knew when you played the game for the first time you could pass iin one try because you know were all the Goombas and ditches lay.

Problem is you only know up to level 2 "make your move"

So now your flying blind.

But in all reality.. are you playing these women.. if you are... you will literally end up in a ditch.

I have to admit that your analogy is absolutely perfect.
  • Author
You sound like a real prize.

Aww shucks :o thank you Hoosfoos. I do try, I'm not perfect but I keep in shape and try to eat right. Being sure that no one gets hurt while we have fun is always my top priority. I try to be attentive and considerate in bed.

Pinkpampers wrote>

Is your "younger lady friend" aware of you dating others or sleeping around?

I don't want anyone to get hurt so she isn't aware that I may date someone else.

Art-critic, you're right in that my time with her will be an adventure. Hopefully a mostly good experience.

• Author

[]

I'm dating 2 women, it's likely a temporary situation. It may go smooth, perhaps not. This is hardly unusual [], a good "story" wouldn't be so common now would it?. []

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Topical content

I think you'd better prepare your homegirl for this visit. If she is as capable as you make her sound, she doesn't need you to give her your address--she can look that up herself. You don't know who she knows who she can call a favor in on...

I also think she's coming to teach you a lesson--that you're out of your depth with her. She knows it and she's gonna make sure you never forget.

Yeah--this isn't going to end well.

• Like 1
[]

I'm dating 2 women, it's likely a temporary situation. It may go smooth, perhaps not. This is hardly unusual [], a good "story" wouldn't be so common now would it?. []

[].all i said was its not good to hurt people behind their backs im sorry if that statement offends you...edit to add if you are afraid of telling women #1 because you are "afraid of hurting her" then its more likely things have gone past casual dating or that wouldn't even be your 1st response.[]

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Topical content
  • Like 1
If she is as capable as you make her sound, she doesn't need you to give her your address--she can look that up herself.

She did...

• Like 1
Aww shucks :o thank you Hoosfoos. I do try, I'm not perfect but I keep in shape and try to eat right. Being sure that no one gets hurt while we have fun is always my top priority. I try to be attentive and considerate in bed.

Pinkpampers wrote>

I don't want anyone to get hurt so she isn't aware that I may date someone else.

Art-critic, you're right in that my time with her will be an adventure. Hopefully a mostly good experience.

Don't want anyone to get hurt so you are secretly forcing your live in gf out of the house so you can sleep with someone else?

OH thank you for sparing them the pain of honesty.:rolleyes:

• Like 2
WaitingForBardot

The principal advantage of relationships with women like this is that you never have to worry about where things stand. If you wake up in the morning, everything is going just fine. If they weren't, you wouldn't have woken up... ..lol..