Good hygiene, good looks,but girls still don't seem to want to talk or be around me

Yes, I'm a freshmen in High School and I have a bit of a problem, I dress well and I have good hygiene, but girls still don't want to 'be friends' with me. I take a shower every morning, brush my teeth and put on AXE bodyspray to avoid sweating alot during Gym and Track Practice. Yet, however, girls don't seem to be attracted to me or want to talk to me for some reason, I'm starting to think it may just be something about me, rather then what's on the outside. I don't know, maybe they're convinced that, even though I smell and dress good, I'm antisocial or something. But yeah, help on this problem would be appreciated man, if you need more details I can post them.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The reasons I don't confront girls myself and expect them to come to me is really, because I'm not really that confident when it comes to getting girls. For instance, I have this one sophomore friend was trying to fix me up with this one girl and he told me to go up and say 'Hey, Wassup" to her, but in my mind I thought "What if she ignores me? What if I go up to her and she hears me, but doesn't say anything? and just looks back and turns, if alot of people are in the hallway I end up looking like an idiot or what if I just can't find the right words?" So yeah, I guess I don't have the greatest confidence.

RecordProducer

Be patient! When you meet the right one, you will know how to act and what to do. Seduction comes instinctively and you choose the right partners by intuition. You can't just say "girls don't like me". You don't need girls, you need just one girl and she will show up some day. Confidence comes with the age and experience. It's normal to be insecure at age 14 or 15. What do you expect, to be like George Clooney or Brad Pitt?

The guys who are popular at school are usually the ones we avoid when they are adults, because women don't like superficial men. From cool guys great at sports, girls, and drinking they turn into dogs.

The only advice I can give you is to work on yourself, read, associate with people freely, and BE YOURSELF! You want people to love you for who you are, don't you? Because if you wish to become who they want you to be, you will have a very hard time in your life.

Don't hesitate to talk to your parents (or other older members of your family, if any) about everything. They might seem over-protective right now, but if they see that you're open with them, their ice will melt. If they know that they can advise you instead of control you, they will be your best and only true friends. You want people to love you for who you are, don't you? Because if you wish to become who they want you to be, you will have a very hard time in your life.

guys are attracted to nice looking ladies who look nice, smell nice and dress smart etc.. and that alone is enough of an intial attraction.. for the man.. to approach the lady, then the looks, smell, dress of the man comes into play... AFTER the humorous, witty and flirtatious comments of the man are recognised...

are you following these steps in this particular order?

i never realised he was only 14, bloody hell mate, wot you worrying about - GET THE GRADES FIRST MAN!- i didnt have my first snog until i was 17 and its never done me any harm...!!!

PowerRanger1

You need to work on your self confidence! Girls like guy's with confidence. For all your thoughts in your head when you start to apporch a girl, try to ignore those. Those are lies... LIES! And if you do come across a girl that just ignores or or turns away (which I doubt you ever will) she's a bitchy type. And bitchy types arent fun to be around, so be grateful you found out from the start :D . RecordProducer is right about being yourself. And if your still having problems treat the girls like they were guys, and talk about what you normally would with your guy friends.