Why does she acts like this?

CapitalSteeze47

CapitalSteeze47

This one girl used to like me. She gave signs such as long eye contact and at times until she look down, half smiles, glances, and stares from afar. etc I made her wait a year. I know I mess up. I found her on social media and added her on snapchat. we chat here and there other times she will ignore my messages. I decided to ask her out over the summer to hang out and replied with awe sorry but I honestly have a boyfriend. I guess it was an excuse to let me down because she has no pics with guys on any of her social media accounts.

Im at a new college and see each other. this girl used to ignore me and at times avoided me don't know why. Now it appears she looks at me from time to time but i try not to look at her. On snapchat I sometimes view her stories and other times not. She tried to message me on snapchat, it said her name typing... but no message. I doubt it was an accident since we haven't chat since may. The reason why I haven't talk since may cause of rejection.

When I see her around campus she knows Im with a friend laughing and enjoying the day but up close she looks straight or to the floor. she been giving a neutral face for awhile now. I don't know why it seems like she hates me.

Last time I was waiting for the bus and she look at me and then look at the ground with a neutral face walking slowly. She been giving me always face expression don't know if she's mad or not. I only seen her walk once with a guy but I guess just a friend. She mostly by herself at campus Im cool with us being friends but she making **** awkward in my opinion. We never talk in person but don't know what to do. Anyone been in my position before?

jennifernyc84

She probably lost interest in you after you made her wait a year. It sounds like she isn't interested in you anymore. I'd just try to keep it casual and friendly and maybe it will turn into more. But stop trying to hit on her, that's for sure.

• Author
CapitalSteeze47

How do I keep it casual and friendly since we don't talk in person. Im not trying to hit on her since I never talk to her in person or message her since May

• 2 weeks later...