Should I text this guy first if I want to hang out with him again?

I'm 19 and this was the first guy I did anything sexually with. We've been hooking up for about a month.. I was pretty much his booty call but it wasn't just sex and then I'd leave. He didn't want to have sex because he was "afraid of getting me pregnant" so we tried other things like 69 and anal which was kind of fun I guess. I would always joke about being his girlfriend, but he would joke right back and say we were in a relationship. He also liked to cuddle and hold hands.. but I know that means nothing because if he had any feelings for me he would've acted on them. So anyways the last time we hung out was on his birthday. He took me up to the roof because his friends were in his room. we sat there together and I kind of felt awkward and weird just sitting there with him talking.. so then he tells me he wanted some birthday head. I didn't want to because I wasn't getting anything in return like usually.. but I ended up doing it anyways and afterwards I immediately starting feeling so horrible about myself. Before I left I told him I felt used and wanted to cry and he started to tell me he didn't want me to feel bad and we didn't have to hang out anymore if I didn't want to.. so he called me an Uber and we talked it out for a bit and before I left he said he would "see me later". So it's been about 3 weeks and I haven't heard from him at all he's just been watching my snapchat stories. I regret saying anything to him that night because I haven't heard from him since.. and I want to hook up with him again is the thing.. so should I hit him up? Or should I wait maybe and see if he hits me up?

So far I've asked two of my guy friends.. one said I should just hit him up but act like nothing happened. Then the other one said to just leave it and forget about him and he'd end up hitting me up when he wants to hook up again.

legginggirl,

You summed it up here;

I was pretty much his booty call

^^^

That's what you settled for and that's what you got.

Ever heard the expression " you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear" ?

Next time, raise the bar a bit higher and accept nothing less than a proper date.

Don't expect others to respect you , if you don't respect yourself.

Now move on and don't contact him.

Lesson learned, I hope :rolleyes: