Really !! Does she like me?

ConfusedGuyyy

ConfusedGuyyy

Hello all!

Okay let me just dive in. I met this girls some months back in work for about 3 weeks. She has always been friendly with me back then. Now we are distance apart. And for about a month we lose contact, but then she started texting through watsapp. Initially it was just a formal Occasion wishes, then more conversation followed. Now we watsapp each other like almost everyday. HOWEVER, the frequency of texting had reduced drastically. Initially we use to text each other a Lot, now we text very less in between our WORK HOURS, but still we text everyday.

Also, before when we just text a lot, now we text less but she occasionally she sents me her own pics and other pics, which she never use to before. And she has ask me several times to upload my pics too (which I did btw).

Okay i had no feelings for her at all before, but lately am really beginning to Like her. But am Not sure if the feelings mutual. She tells me that am cute and all many times already and has like several petnames for me..

But am confused if she also has feelings for me Or is she just being Friendly? It's really hard to understand her, because she's friendly with everone too.

There's very little to go on, but if I were a betting man, I'd say that she did like you at first, but then when you took months, physical separation AND a demonstration of reduced interest to show her that you like her, well, from her point of view, I think she probably thinks that you waited too long.

Girls don't really like guys who take forever and who don't respond to the early hints. Then, when you make your move after she's moved you into the friend zone, it feels like a desperation move on your part, and they go cold on you.

That's my take.

• Like 1
  • Author
ConfusedGuyyy

Thank you

See, I thought we don't text the way we use to before was because of our busy work schedules. But what you said makes a lot of sense. Initially I didn't like her, so i never made the move, I was just being friendly. Man i hope its Not too late.

Initially I never use to compliment her well when she sent me her pics, now whenever she sent me I compliment her like anything

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
ConfusedGuyyy

Okay Confusion no. 2:

You were right, Largo She has a bf nw (atleast that's what she says), so since the revelation I from my part has Not initiated any conversation . Still she text me everyday and between our work breaks. NOW IS THIS THE CLASSIC CASE OF BEING FRIENDZONE? Just change my wattsap dp today and she commented on it as always. Am i unneccesarily Overthinking?