I want to be more than a friend

Around this time last year I met a great girl and we hit it off big time. Problem was she was in a relationship. Anyway, as we were getting feelings for each other it ended as she wouldn't leave him. After a month or so I went no contact which I was until a couple of months ago.

Over the last 6 weeks we speak at least every 2nd day on text and occasionally on the phone. We can chat about anything and everything. Problem is I can't handle just being friends as I really like her. We met last week and you could tell there was something but we just chatted. I've asked her what's going on and she just brushes it off. She said she can't allow herself to think about me like that and when we met she had to sit on her hands!! My head is frazzled.....any ideas?

take a stand. ask for what you want. if you don't get it, quit her.

simple as that.

it's not fair what she's doing to her boyfriend. how she treats him.

if my SO was texting and talking to someone else, meeting up with a member of the opposite sex to "sit on their hands, i'd be pissed. and i think he would be too.

she needs to make up her mind before this causes a lot of pain, for everyone, mostly you.

ask her if she's going to break up with him and be with you.

don't forget to mention what you have to offer her. because that may be why she's hesitating. he's got more, he gives more, he wants a family.

wasting time is a sin, being the OM is worse. just look around.

good luck

Just ask her out on a date. Say "I want to take you on a real date Friday night. What do you think, dinner or movie?" Then don't blow it by being too afraid to hold her hand and kiss her at the door.