Why does she talk to me so damn much if there's no chemistry

Ok so we agreed to just meet up for a physical/sexual relationship and depending on how it went we'd decide to keep seeing each others. Things went well that first time and we continued to see each other for a total of 4 times. The 3rd time was an like actual date because we hung out and did stuff. So the next day we're texting, I end up telling her I've fallen for her and like her alot. She freaks out and calls me because she doesn't feel the same way, the chemistry isn't there for her, and worries about my feelings. She said she only feels similar and connected when we're talking about sex and doing stuff related to it. So we finish that conversation on the phone and agree to put my feelings aside and see each other again. She was really concerned about how I felt and wanted to know if I was sure about getting over her that fast and continue to see her. So a week later we see each other again afterwards and had the best night yet. She tells me no one ever made her feel that good, etc..

But Here's what I don't get,hiw could she not have feelings for me. Since day one she's the one initiating texting me every day and talking to me soo much. Sometimes I even try to kill the convo by being boring and she still keeps going. We talk about a lot of other things besides sex and she shares alot with me. Even after that amazing night she said it was most likely the best ever and when we're in the car I joked about not seeing her anymore and she started to cry. I asked her why and she said maybe I may have some feelings for you We text until 2/3am every night. She consistently tells me how much she thinks about me during the day etc. She even tells her friends about how great it was and how I make her feel. I'm not sure why she's saying there's no chemistry outside of sex talk and messing around, but talks to me so much everyday and about so many things. Why does she do all this if she said she feels I'm different when we aren't on sexual topics and stuff. What do you think?

She doesn't know what she wants.

Both of you can't seem to do a FB arrangement, and at the first sign of feels you should have cut and run.

I would say either figure out where both of you are, or you're in for a bumpy ride.

I don't get it either. I mean I can have great conversations with a guy but not feel a physical attraction to him but if I'm having great sex with a guy and I'm also enjoying his company and conversation then there is definitely chemistry there.