My friend and my bf dont get along

SheridanElizabeth

SheridanElizabeth

My bf and best friend friend got in a big fight today. Me and him have been dating or a month now and we really like eachother. I have several best friends but only one of them just cant accept my bf. She thinks he's a total douchebag, i admit he can be annoying sometimes but she does things like hit and kick him for no reason. Last night we were waiting for her boyfriend so that we could all walk together and he was taking forever. So right before we finally saw him coming, my bf wrapped his arms around me and then she just kicked him in the back for no reason. Then he got pissed so he started telling her that he would report her to the teacher and she just gave this huge fake laugh and when her boyfriend finally came over him and my bf started arguing because she told her boyfriend that mine was being a d bag and he wanted to stand up for her i guess. So the next day her bf started avoiding mine, but we didnt know that until it was too late. Here's what happened today: This morning in class i did my best to apologize from the night before just to maybe help clear things up a bit. And she said it was okay but i know she didnt mean it, not only did it sound fake, she just started fake laughing again at things that arent funny. So after class we all had to go to the auditorium and sit. So i sat next to her and my bf sat next to me. We kept looking for her bf so that she wouldnt be a third wheel, (also he usually sits by her with us anyway.) But we couldnt find him, finally we saw him halfway through the speech sitting as far away from us as possible. Thats when my best friend started saying things like "your bf should apologize to mine, but mine did nothing wrong so he shouldnt be sorry." After the assembly ended we went over by where her bf was sitting but we couldnt find him. My best friend has a long history of bullies and stuff so she's a bit sensitive. I tried to talk to her in the hallways about it to say sorry and stuff but she got teary eyed and started running from me. Later my bf tried to apologize to her but she would look at him or talk to him. Shes been avoiding me and him ever since. I personally think that it's actually her bf's fault in the first place. He's done things like this before where instead of being a man about it he just handles it like a grade schooler and starts ignoring and avoiding my best friend. It hurts her when he does that and he knows it. Not to mention he's not nice to me either. He always does **** like push me around and hit my head. I honestly hate him right now.

I just don't know what to do.

OK. How old are you, your best friend, boyfriend and the other guy? This sounds like something out of junior high school.

If I was your boyfriend, I would be pissed if some girl took it upon herself and kick me or hit me. She doesn't have the right to put her hands on him anymore then he has to hit her.

If I were you, I would tell her to keep her hands to herself because there are some guys out there who wont hesitate for on minuet to lock and load on her if she wants to start hitting. Seen it happen.

Your best friend is a trouble maker. She's hitting your boyfriend winding up her boyfriend against yours.

Now your b/f is trying to apologise?? What on earth is he apologising for? And why aren't you defending him against her bullying?

I'm not at all surprised that her boyfriend is avoiding her. She deserves it.

Yes, your friend wants your bf. She can't stand it that you've got it and she doesn't. She will take his attention away from you by force if necessary. She is not a good person. She is a bully. She is violent. She is also trying to drag her bf into a fight that isn't his fight. She's the one being a violent jackass, so for God's sake stop apologizing to her and tell her if she can't act polite, to stay away from you AND your boyfriend!! And tell her boyfriend you've told her that and don't blame him for anything. Maybe you can all stand together against her on this. You might also tell her bf that she can't stand it when your bf hugs you and that you know she's jealous.

• Like 1

Im not sure if this is HS or Jr HS? ether way you guys are going to be out in the adult world sooner then later here..and what she did in the adult world is called assault you go to jail for it..your BF doesn't have to tolerate it and neither do you!

I know right now it seams like the most important thing in the world to make everyone get along but its not some times personality's just dont mesh its like trying to force a round peg into a square hole it wont work so stop trying.

Just keep them separate stay friends with her if you like but keep her away from your BF..honestly she sounds like she has some deep issues and I know you want to be her friend but you cant save her from herself that's for the adults to try and do..

• Like 1