She keeps talking and smiling everytime I meet her

I am staying in a student residence on a college campus. I was coming down in an elevator where there was another girl with me. She started speaking with me about my work. I didn't think much about it.

Few days back, I was returning from college. I suddenly noticed her smiling at me from far away. I didn't recognize her at first from that far. I too smiled. When I was about to enter the building, she was standing there with the door opened for me. Then we were waiting in front of the elevator. I looked and smiled at her. I asked her if she was playing tennis before since she was carrying a racquet ( Silly question but I didn't have anything else to talk. I kind of go dumb in front of good looking women). She kept speaking with me about her tennis class and her daily routine in an animated manner throughout our elevator ride. I just kept hearing and nodding.

If I meet her next time, should I introduce myself to her ? I am really confused.

Midnight_Madness

Hi,

She sounds as if to be interested in you in one way or another. The only way to find out is to talk to her some more. Yes I think introducing yourself to her officially is a good idea.

Good luck in the future ?.

Of course you should tell her your name and then wait for hers. She is friendly. She might be just social, but she might be interested. But you better get on it because she is not afraid to approach guys, so she's not going to be single long.