One Night Stand Troubles

Vanillacakes

So I met this guy last week who was pretty awesome. We were at a bar, got drunk, and went back to my place. We exchanged numbers, but I never expected to hear from him again.

well we've been talking almost evey single day since. Convos have suddenly turned from sexual to personal and now I'm lost.

The more I get to know him the more I like him. I wasn't even looking for anything serious. And neither was he.

But we are exclusively sleeping together and im enjoying the moment. Im just bothered that i have to iniate the contact and he only calls when I ask him to.

The other night he was in the worst mood and brushed me off because work was just a nightmare for him. So at this point I'm just gonna leave him alone and wait till he calls me. In the meantime I'm talking to other guys for fun but not sleeping with them. Am I doing the right thing? I just don't think the guy digs me if he's not making plans to see me. He treats me amazing and does everything else right except for making time for me. Need some feedback. I tend to overthink everything!

The title that should never be: One Night Stand Troubles.

He's not dating you. He's just having sex with you. If it troubles you, just stop contact with him. He's not trying to date you and treat you with any respect and make a life together like you would if you wanted a girlfriend. If you want more, and you do or you wouldn't be writing about it and mad he didn't contact you right back, doesn't sound like this is the right guy for that.

• Like 1