In a weird situation I haven't been in before

HotShotChinez

Hi everyone!

Last weekend I was out partying during freshers with my new college and we went out to the club. After the club when me and one of my friends were going home, I for some reason became hungry and started to walk around asking people for a sushi place. For some reason after that I have asked quite a lot of people I stopped by with a girl, small, blonde and cute with the most wonderful eyes I've seen in my whole life. I don't know why it was just her K stooped by and started talking to, I mean there were lots of other girls that night...

Anyway, things did go very smoothly and we began walking around holding hands and all that stuff. She had lost her friends and I wanted to help her out, yeah I'm weird helping a stranger out, but I'm just trying to do my job as a gentle man.

We ended up taking the same taxi home and I said to her that we could left her off first at her place, so I sat with her in the back seat making out whilst my friend sat in the front seat.

When we arrived at her place, I gave her a goodbye kiss, but then I decided to walk her to the door and we stood there kissing for a while. Then she asked me if I wanted to stay the night over at her place. I wanted to so badly I swear, but we had both drunken quite a lot it did seem, my friend was in the taxi with no cash and I promised him to stay at my place... So I said to her that I was sorry and that I would definitely going to call her the next day. So I got her number and called the next day.

She said that she had a great hangover and asked me if I wanted to meet the next day instead and I said that I was available of course. Then the next day I messaged her again to decide time and place. She didn't answer at first, so I tried to call her and then she wrote to me that she was very busy. I started to think that she may have regret what she said and told her in an instant that she must not go out if she doesn't want to, but that I was willing to take her some where fancy to get to know each other or maybe just take a stroll at the beach. She told me that she was sorry and that she wasn't interested, but thanked me for the offer. The reason was because it wasn't too long since she last meet someone/broke up. So I understood that she needed to be by herself and of course if you want to go further on you don't want to end up being the rebound...

But I have this problem that I can't get her out of my head, every dream I have, every time before I go to bed and every time I wake up she's in my mind. I know myself that you'll always with time will forget about it and such, my heart broke from the last girl and I thought that I wouldn't be able to forget her, but I did. So yeah, I can do that with this girl to, but the thing is, I want to try this and I actually don't care how selfish and greedy that sounds. I mean an honest chance is what I want to give this. She haven't blocked me or something on Facebook so that's cool I guess.

I wonder, is there any way that I can go on so that even she might consider giving it an honest chance?

I've been thinking of buying roses and write some kind of letter and giving it to her since I know where she works and tell like someone working there to hand it over to her, but yeah for some people it may sound creepy or romantic, but for most people creepy and awkward I guess....

Thanks in advance for the help!

My advice is to keep it loose and not pushy. If you haven't been blocked then once in a while send her a text or message and you should be able to tell how she feels when you get your reply.

Maybe she'll realize that you weren't trying to just get her in bed and you can have your shot at dating her.

• Author
My advice is to keep it loose and not pushy. If you haven't been blocked then once in a while send her a text or message and you should be able to tell how she feels when you get your reply.

Maybe she'll realize that you weren't trying to just get her in bed and you can have your shot at dating her.

Hi, thank you so much for your fast reply!

Can you be more detailed please? I mean like, I haven't been in this situation before so, I need some advice haha

And would it be too weird with the flowers?

Sincere Kevin

I'm afraid it's done. For a woman to tell you she's not interested after you offered her nice dates and showed willingness to be a gentleman, it wasn't easy for her to tell you that, and that's how I know that's what it is. No woman feels comfortable saying those words and that's why usually you get a lot of excuses (and she did offer up one), but if they say it, it's because they sense you're not going to go away unless they are brutally honest with you.

She got drunk and made out with someone and on the light of day, she regrets it. Once told "Sorry, I'm not interested," you should do no further contact. And if SHE should contact you, it's probably "only to be friends." By no means should you send her any gifts for rejecting you. Don't reward people who aren't reciprocal or that's exactly what you'll end up with a whole lot of, people you treat better than they will ever treat you. Reward the ones who reciprocate.