If you neevr really dated..is it still considered a breakup?

emotionsmessmeup

emotionsmessmeup

just wondering..my friend was with this guy..she was sleeping with him...talking.........

but they not dating..more like FWB...

now she calls it her breakup..

i am also in a FWB situation...and i was thinking..if u never really dated...then...can u call it a breakup???????

SuperFantastico

Its not a breakup in the traditional sense, but there was still intimacy there. It is a breakup at least in my opinion. Hell i even consider my friends without benifits situation a breakup. Its about intimacy between two people, and the cutting off thereof.....er...... of it.

I think because something was actually going on, that yeah it is somewhat of a breakup. When people sleep together they like to think that they aren't emotionally attached, but everyone is still somewhat attached after you sleep with someone else. It's human.

maybe not a "break up" but it is a break up of feelings and emotions.

and it certainly screws you up just as much as a relationship.. maybe even more because the entire time you were probably thinking it was going to have some amazing outcome.

blah...anyone willing to shoot some words of encouragement send them to my post. i hate the letting go and forcing yourself to move on.