Sad times :(

Had to make the hard decision to break things off with the FWB. We've been sleeping together for almost 2 years now and get on like a house on fire, both in the bedroom and out.

But his most recent news, that he made a point of telling me in person, means I just dont think we can carry on. Or I can't carry on.

I'm pretty sad about it. It's really not a decision I wanted to have to make.

Oh well... onwards and upwards!

• Like 1
  • Author
Altho sex is much easier to replace than romance! :)

This is true! I'm sure I'll get over it very soon. And maybe even get a proper bf! Who knows? The possibilities are endless!

• Like 2
This is true! I'm sure I'll get over it very soon. And maybe even get a proper bf! Who knows? The possibilities are endless!

I'd look at it as a challenge - time to rock some ASG out in the public domain again and see what kinda fish you catch. :D

I have searched my crystal ball and consulted with the on line magic 8 ball and this is what they said.

ASG is a cracking lass with a personality that is even bigger than her boobs. She has some healing to do from the hurt and needs to take some time out. While she is going about her daily business she will catch the eye of a rather handsome and sexy chap who, while not hung like a donkey, likes to think he is and makes up for it in practical and effective use of said appendage. He will worship the ground she walks on and while she is unaware of his love one day he will ask her or make a sudden and bit random move (most likely fudging the whole asking her out thing because of nerves) that will make her laugh. They will go on to have lots of fun and raise many happy babies with cute fat bottoms and legs and big smiles. The babies will all be so happy they will sleep through the night by the time they are all 1 month old and all the other mothers will be jealous because ASG has bonny babies and a very sexy husband that they all fancy rotten but who only has eyes for her until he pops his clogs aged 96 in his sleep. ASG lives to be 102 and dies with a smile on her face just after her birthday celebrations with her grand children. She was still dancing on her zoomer frame.

• Like 3
  • Author

Ha! Toodles you crack me up!! Thanks for your support! And I quite like your prediction. I could definitely get on board with that!

Ha! Toodles you crack me up!! Thanks for your support! And I quite like your prediction. I could definitely get on board with that!

I may have got the age wrong but your first bambino will be a boy and he will be a tearaway at ages 3-9 but then settle down and make you cry when he gets through uni with honours... He will go on to be a professional such as a doctor or lawyer and probably work with children or protecting childrens rights in some way. You will not like his first 2 serious girlfriends. Your son will be a nut case out side of work and will make people laugh.

Your husband will have the patience of a saint and will keep you calm during those moments when you want to break a wooden spoon across his ass for breaking yet another window with his football... Only this time he picked the neighbours dinning room french windows to use as goal posts...

• Like 1