From BF to FWB to ???

So I need to know if I'm with a manipulative douchelord, non-committal guy or a real psychopath. We're both in college.

He called me his gf for about 3 months. We met each others families but then he said he wants to go back to his ex who has a BF and she also cheated on him. He then didn't want a labeled relationship. So I decided I wanted to break up. He cried and made himself bleed by picking a nasty scab. I suppose we were friends with benefits after that. He still wanted me around as his friend yet we still had sex, watched movies and joked around.

He does do things that make me uncomfortable like calling me 'gay' which I'm not. And he makes raist jokes too I don't like.

Fast forward to summer when he told me before he was going to hang out with his ex gf but now he calls me all the time and texts me and he's acting all affectionate now. One time he told me he loves me during sex but I ignored it. He's paying for my meals and we actually did fun stuff like mini golf and I swam in his pool and he washed my car but of course sex too.. I don't know if he's being nice to get sex but he asked if I trusted him and I said no. Thats when he started putting in effort to be nice.

He's always pushing sex and I'm like no!!!!! I got mad at him before we went to bed once and he's like: "Talk to me!! Am I going to go to bed wondering what I did wrong??" He's making a complete effort to be a better person but I don't know if I can believe it because he lied to me in the past. He's in another country for his internship right now and he still calls me at night.

I'm just wondering if he's being so nice and putting in effort to get sex out of me because we act more than FWB do but he won't label the relationship. Am I dumb for agreeing to still spend time with him during the school year? Help :(

So I need to know if I'm with a manipulative douchelord, non-committal guy or a real psychopath. (

I wouldnt open my legs for a douchlord nor a psychopath.

Honestly he's neither. He's just an average jerk who's using you as a Fwb plan b since his rekindled love with his ex failed.

He can still wash your car next year, but no sex. move on.

• Like 1

The simple truth: He just wants both of you and then more if he can get and keep them. I'm sure it's why the ex dumped him to begin with, no matter what HIS story is.

Ditch the douche.